So

Sam is fighting on Saturday. Why didn't you fags tell me . .
youtu.be/F8BBv4gh1pg

Is this gonna be another of those political fights, where ppl with opposing political views settle it in the ring? Like the idubz thing?

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-060803_kindlephoto-329991070.png (1195x648, 414.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uzit0KkSjLA
youtu.be/4BOFQ-eU7m8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont care about irrelevant kike ecelebs.

aye, the candyman is coming for yer belt laddy

there's no UFC this week so I will definitely check this out

Based Irishman

Go back to kiwifarms

Heres the guy he's fighting
youtu.be/uzit0KkSjLA

fucking cringe man
hope he gas out and gets btfo

good for him, except why the fuck should Any Forums care, my god this board is overrun to the ground.

>Well on the one hand, this guy has probably got better cardio and some boxing ability. On the other hand, Sam Hyde is the Ghost of Kyiv with over 200 confirmed aerial kills.

Good for Sam getting some exposure and I hope some fame out of this. He'll get chances to troll piker and chenk for being fight dodging pussies.

If Sam can even get out of the fight with a draw it's a win win. The left can take the L.

I'm really offended by his Irish accent, he should really stop

>Sam is fighting on Saturday. Why didn't you fags tell me . .
You didnt ask.
If you posted a thread every day asking if sam was fighting I would have replied saying he was.

Attached: 0_Danny-MalinJPG.jpg (615x351, 41.07K)

the timing of the intro was too fucking slow - i stopped watching almost immediately. Fucking amateurs

He WILL KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

youtu.be/4BOFQ-eU7m8

Attached: frog-ooh-boy.jpg (2040x1908, 458.87K)

>They're always after me Lucky Charms

Sam hypes himself a lot. He will always do the most edgy/relavant thing leeching up the ladder like a good nepotist.

arent you guys black now anyway?

Yep, I don't even know who the fuck that person is. I'm too old for these ecelebs. They fucking have no life if they're watching those people enough to care what they're doing. It's cult of personality and that's it.

Sam is gonna smash this dude, his opponent plays violin on youtube and has only been training for two months. the Hasan callout after will be great

hahahahaha
He can't keep getting away with it

Quit being such a fag. It's two massive men fighting. Go to a bbc thread

Why the fuck would anyone care about a greasy smelly internet literally who?

Holy shit that's embarrassing, he's not funny wtf. Most entertaining outcome is he loses in a humiliating way.

you're just jelly because he can make up an irish accent and flawlessly improvise on the spot a caricature whereas you shit your paints and drop your spaghetti when the cashier opes her mouth

I hope Sam smashes this dude's face and then celebrates by giving zoomers more poor life advice.

I'm going to watch this Saturday and I hope he mauls who ever he's fighting

hope he sees this bro

YWNBAW