Inceldom is ruined

Attached: James got his girl Sara.png (831x712, 381.82K)

incelbros this can't be happening. if we all start getting laid our culture will go extinct.

Put on your seat bealt

Attached: 1661267577896852.jpg (762x1024, 119.2K)

So just refuse to get laid. I know I will.

This dude has Generalised Anxiety Disorder and body dismorphia, and also highly hormonal as you can see from his acne. BBC faggot pakis are predating on him to use as a sacrificial lamb for their anti White conservative pro slutculture political agenda. He mopes about being short but I've watched his youtube videos where he gets DNA tested and he genetically clusters with Corded Ware and has high Aryan DNA, meaning he has a healthy genome aka disease resistance and high IQ genes. Then he complains about not building muscle or weight ignoring the fact this is a sign of a strong metabolism. Overall an otherwise cool guy with mental health issues being exploited by the inbred BBC

Attached: P1030974_001.jpg (609x812, 138.86K)

I don't really know what going on but that's really sweet. I'm happy for pizza face.

Attached: 1659471505765803.png (2403x3000, 3.58M)

this

Attached: stop respect rape women.jpg (1024x746, 75.81K)

Incels is what the society is left with when everyone who deemed to be eligiable for sex have a partner.

Attached: sad flat pepe.png (600x602, 189.94K)

>Inceldom is ruined
I recently learned that females drip pee all the time. As a result, I have felt nothing but revulsion when I see them now. I have no interest in sex with them. All the sex scenes in every movie, the women never wash themselves before sex. Which means they're rubbing their fermented pee all over the man. I now understand 3dpd very clearly.

Attached: panty pocket.jpg (1280x720, 137.63K)

But wait, there is more. If that was not gross enough... there's is this knowledge too.

Attached: two-types-of-girls-in-the-world-clean-butt-still-58448276-2991739670.png (500x506, 113.29K)

wait till you find out what a period is

just googled this? do women actually do this?? that's digusting.

Who did you hear that from wtf

The greatest myth is how delicate women are. They're more acquainted with gross shit than men will be. And traditionally, they were the ones cleaning food, taking care of kids, etc..

They stink out the toilet, they fart all the time, they have horrible morning breath. Their panties are all stained by various fluids leaking throughout the day. They leave clothes everywhere and few of them shower daily. Periods are just something else. Women truly are revolting

>if we all start getting laid our culture will go extinct.
just do what the fags do, start targeting children but change it to just dont have sex instead.

>incel
AKA low T

Nobodies stopping you from sucking a cock you raging faggot

Lmao not true a all, apart from the breath part. Woman are much more clean and tidy then man, everything they have smell nicer. They are sensory wise much refined and tolerable then the average joe.
Stain panties are nice and period worst part is they're mood swings and other psychological aspects since with basic hegiene care the period smell in unnoticed not that it disturbs me i love period on my dick.
Yall gay for sure

Why does James just himself with steroids? Could have literally had sex and moved on with his life, instead he gives himself roid acne and can't get a boner to nail the chick hes in bed with.

Fanny should make your dick diamond hard, assuming nothing is wrong e.g. yeast infections. Its a strange smell, but there is definitely pheromones or something. If I need to top off my boner to diamond grade, a bit of oral foreplay gets me there pretty much instantly.

Attached: 1529531388890.png (1888x887, 493.02K)

Attached: 1534888018761.png (1000x571, 69.45K)

It's not reversible at this point, the damage is already done.

Attached: 1639780960444.jpg (640x734, 229.29K)