Andrew Tate

Why are leftists so butthurt against this guy. He literally is a scam artist mutt who gives shitty advice if you even mention his name you’ll have a million faggots seething over him and complaining about misogyny

Attached: 624CD0CD-E2F7-49B0-9CA3-8C4D60E36114.jpg (259x194, 9.46K)

I believe it was when he admitted on video to moving to eastern europe to get around rape and trafficking laws so he could film underage girls having sex.

imagine being gay and homosexual and also a nigger

Attached: 1650652805139.jpg (640x788, 79.55K)

That trend on tiktok where all the young girl influencers are showing dm's (when he wasn't banned) of him trying to hit them up. Dudes a predator he said on the nelk podcast 26yo come w too much baggage

Still have never heard of this guy
Still have never listened to his drivel
Still don't read stories about him
Still sage all threads about him
Still not my problem

if you really didnt get it by now how this works i'll explain since i have time on my hand. these lil attention seeking insecure online faggots do this bc they are trend followers. since they are so insecure - and insecured by the system they live in, they need/want to have as less head wind as possible. if you now set the system up that basically rewards insecure weaklings by meaningless online credit points that have very very short half life to follow and get rewarded by following the most desired outcome. they'll do. by doing that you can skew it in any direction you please since the insecure weakling sense very fast were reward points and possible to be collected and are handed to them.
since this is a very short lived and fast process and the reward has very short half life and disapears almost instantaneously after being credited, the desire for getting rewarded by insecure weaklings is never saturated.

this is a trick used and very normal inner human hard coded behavior to feel good if needed and get rewarded by recognition. the problem is monkeys would pass that test as well.

i dont give a single fuck about this faggot btw in no direction

Reminder that Tucker has officially made the Top G a political figure. If he decides to run as president, he'll easily win.

Attached: 1658486886148048.webm (270x480, 951.24K)

>scamdrew taint

Knowing that he's taking advantage of suspectable desperate people in the past through his ex gfs in a whole scheme of sorts any form of trust given to him is a stupid thing to do, that even extends to trust any ideas he puts in your head

He couldn’t be shouted down and intimidated by the mob so they wet straight to coordinated mass censorship

Attached: 1652529859448.webm (480x610, 1.32M)

They do you pathetic transparent rat

dumb nigger has an opinion, drinks all day, smokes all day, and somehow even more retarded people think this is important to listen to and share? good litmus test for who gets a bullet

>since this is a very short lived and fast process and the reward has very short half life and disapears almost instantaneously after being credited
He didn’t disappear though, he got banned from everything in a coordinated manner. You are a retard and likely the same Austrian who was vomiting bullshit yesterday

>I don’t like this guy so tech getting together to unperson someone is totally cool
Also
>if I copy their lingo they won’t know
Wrong, retard

>thispersondoesnotexist.com

This dude combines idiocracy with hyper macho not give a fuck attitude, blatant misogyny in a time where people can't even define a woman, pseudo-intellectual advice and dating game. He took the internet by storm because he played the internet game just as he was supposed to. He ain't going nowhere

You're listening to an autistic nigger and defending him. What the fuck do you think you can share that makes anyone give a fuck about anything you say?

Even manosphere shit is to edgy to be allowed on social media nowadays.

He got extremely popular among schoolkids.
If he was big influencer for some 30 year old incels, nobody would care.

he violated american state ideology for this
the american state censored him

>memeflag backing orange CIA plant

he's literally a 30 year old autistic half nigger "man" with the maturity of children. that's why he's so popular with children

TATE SHILLERS

SUICIDE IS RECOMMENDED FOR THESE SUBHUMAN MANLET SIMPS

imagine simping for this subhuman (on Any Forums)

how sad are you zoomer goyim????

Attached: 1659985402486096.png (1000x700, 100.75K)

rather censorship got a ratchet effect
your regime becomes ever more fragile the more you silence
thus the censorship has to expand always

are you stupid or what? the reward disappears almost instantaniously you illiterate idiot not tate. holy fuck you american pissbottles are something else man lol. go back q user nigger. we are in control there is nothing for you to gain here.
op asked why the seething. it doesnt matter if pro or con seething the reward works in all direction and since so short lived the human desire to repeat the reward is always up for grabs. its about desireable outcome or not. humans chose the desireable outcome of validity and comfort

The butthurt comes from kweens offended by the fact that he is a misogynist, which just so happens to be the only redeeming fact about him and the reason that he attracted such a large and largely young male audience. They suddenly had a very successful guy saying the things they all want but can't say in public and pointing out the feminist bullshit that they are all fed up with.
Aside from that he is a niggerman (black father) that runs a pyramid scheme and a camwhore service so he really is scum. Spends most of his time bragging about his ill gotten gains and fucking whores and doing drugs.

In short he says several based things that attracted hordes of subhumans to pay him 50 dollars a month in an unsuccessful attempt to teach them how to be less subhuman

funny guy

He literally came out and spoke against the Illuminati said someone approached him to join that everyone that’s famous is controlled and within 24 hours he was off every SM platform

:( I feel really bad for that pi kid now. Because Tate is absolutely right about him. But why should men change? It's the women who are wrong.

/lit/ still hasn't deboonked this