Azov battalion

>war has hit a stalemate as Russia starts rebuilding after recovering from financial implosion from recession and gets closer to taking the administrative borders of Donetsk as Ukraine fiercely defends it
The only way this can end is a ceasefire, but the problem is Ukraine doesn't want concessions, they want all of their land back. So this is going to become a frozen conflict which could take another 8 years or even as many as 20 or more and by that time Ukraine will have probably won, but it'll take a heavy toll on the world economy. Russia isn't prepared for such an event anyways. Thoughts/predictions?

Attached: 37438-3093-37438.jpg (620x473, 87.05K)

The Ukrainian ultra-nationalists are mainly skinheads, hooligans and petty criminals, initially financed by an oligarch of Jewish origin (Ihor Kolomoiski) and together with foreign volunteers composed of West and Central Asian peoples - Islamist and/or Panturanist-oriented - against the most powerful European state with a white majority population and a culturally conservative government.
The Ukraine does not belong to Western culture, nor is this country a democracy, but a highly corrupt client state of the USA and an (unofficial) NATO protectorate.

Attached: 1649010544727.jpg (1280x853, 86.48K)

>this is going to become a frozen conflict
lol no this is going to become a brutal, total defeat for Ukraine.

Kolomoiski isn't merely an "oligarch of jewish origin" he's a fucking Turbo jew crook of the highest order and he funded the neo-nazi private armies because he knows Putin hates his guts and will specifically steal all of his shit once went into Ukraine.

Fake state, fake claim, real Russian artillery will settle Nulands delusions
Z

Hello pidor, why are you posting from us proxy?

WOuldn't it be great if Ukraine launched a campaign to take russia

In just 2 more weeks.

Why would Ukraine win? all Russia has to do is deport them from the occupied territory and the vast majority already fled, its not hard, it's not Afghanistan occupation, it's removal and colonization

how did it feel when daddy NATO never came and the russians humiliated you?

Oh look, it's a libshit faggot who ran away to Georgia. I'm in America, shame you can't get a visa. We have enough jews and fags here already.

Ukraine is whiter and less islamic than Russia T. Have been to Ukraine also google any demographics. I wanted to do a Ukrainian wood church tour but the war prevented me.

>Ukraine
I remember that word, sounds familiar. From a history class i took once.

Putin wants to ethnically cleanse some white ethnic group in Europe by muslims you faggot.

>b-but muh counter-offensive
that case was closed?

Putin is careful not to kill civilians in Ukraine, he wants to make sure the EU receives as many of them as possible for enrichment.

>against the most powerful European state with a white majority population
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: 1658978848146976.jpg (1024x1004, 169.72K)

How the fuck is urgayne more prepared then russia? Russia just got back to their pre war economics while urgayne is a war torn shithole sending millions to die or imigrate

Hohols faggots arent the current thing anymore, move along.

Yes but most Russian soldiers have never fought an enemy the size of Ukraine.

When the frost comes you're gonna see some serious shit.

Allllllll that hitherto impassable land becomes hardy frozen tank supporting ground. Roads become meaningless because with a tank you can go anywhere

Your president jewish
You literally cannot refute this

>So this is going to become a frozen conflict
No because there is no parity. Frozen conflicts, like the cold war, or many austrian-Ottoman wars, imply some sort of parity between the opposing parties. Russia is much stronger, and they are destroying Ukrainians with artillery that they cannot match. Ukraine will break sooner or later. I could even say, in 2 weeks

>stopped reading
You did that nation wide in 1991

So there is more than one jewish president involved in this war? Who could have thought. I guess the country whose previous president has considered Israel their greatest ally and has had his daughter convert to Judaism, changing her name to Yael should disown us now.

Attached: 1658347145374298.png (2624x3480, 3.42M)

My Life for Aiur

Attached: 1652345310935.jpg (600x600, 82.62K)

>lol no this is going to become a brutal, total defeat for Ukraine.
indeed, you'd have to be delusional if you think Ukraine can defeat or stop Russia even with all out western support

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 1007.38K)

Ukrainian women thank you for your service. Paolo from Italy and Janusz from Poland too.

>Thoughts/predictions?
Its very unlikely Ukraine will be able to muster sufficient military force to re-take Luhansk, Donetsk, Azov coast, let alone Crimea.

Pragmatically they are already lost.

My pleasure, enjoy

Attached: 1213123123.jpg (1665x1195, 822.33K)

There wasn't a single cold winter here last decade. It fucking snows 2 days per winder here.
Winter means gigamud in Ukraine.

Russia isnt even mobilized yet and its litetally over for ukraine. Not because they will be conquered, but because even if the war ends today the country will never recover

Damn. That guy is dead and she's sucking BBC in Paris