Kiwi Farms is back up

I think this dude is a complete homo but I got to give it to him they can't stop this guy

Attached: kiwi_square~2.jpg (396x400, 31.04K)

Go away jersh

so go there instead of posting about it here
NOBODY CARES ABOUT SOME FAGGOT TROON THAT NEEDS MONEY

Jewsh is the most based retard out there, willing to upend his life every few years just to keep an internet drama website afloat.

There may come a day where the autism of a-logs fails, where they forsake their 9 proxy and break their custom linux builds, but it is not this day

I don't care about Josh or kiwifarms but he shows much more backbone than faggot ass moot ever did and has good advices on privacy

Nah fuck josh and his incelwebsite. Literally site for people too retarded for Any Forums and thats something. Eat shit josh you will regret catering to these tard eventually you retarded virgin

Why doesn't he just run his site behind tor?

>they can't stop this guy
They haven't tried yet. We'll get there. remember 4+Any Forums?

I thought they decentralised that site since the last drama

Kiwifarms is an absolutely necessary e-celeb accountability forum. I can't believe they figured out Dillin Thomas' new youtube channel after he went crazy!

No clue what any of you are saying

Well there's no time like the present to get educated on the subject.

Yeah

Fuck off tranny.

i'm confused, it's still down for me.

It was up for about 6 hours

522 error Host issue; Cloudfuck working

RIP. hopefully everything works out. doesn't really matter what anyone actually thinks of the site, it has a right to exist as a safe space where free speech is guaranteed, much like the chans. kind of fucked up we don't have some kind of protection against literal dogpiling pulling the rug out from under people who just want to say nigger sometimes on the internet

it's even worse than that.

Attached: t.me_s_KiwiFarms.png (488x1338, 238.58K)

I bet Jewsh moved his servers back to Donetsk

So he’s mad he’s a lolcow now? You can militantly harass people with your forum but if they harass you it’s a felony that your congress rep should help you on?

Lol someone finally beat this faggot.

Damn people on Any Forums are fucking stupid.

>Calling a man in a dress a he is the same as false flagging a website and having a congresswoman swatted
Ask me how I know you're a tranny freak

For what organization do you post on behalf for?

We are about to witness anarcho-tyranny in action. The criminal mob of trannys will false-flag Kiwi farms, and the government will use it as an excuse to support more internet censorship.

I agree with this.
Anyone can claim to be from any site. Whats stopping AOC and her commie supporters from doing the same thing, and just saying "yea we are from Any Forums, lol".

The media would demand action, Any Forums would be sacrificed and the commies would win.

MTG is a fucking retard. She took the b8

fuck off with that shit

josh is in serbia, not us

You’re legit retarded