BASED TRIPLE P

BASED TRIPLE P

(Potential Paki PM)

Attached: AE8AF2B3-C8E5-443F-B748-250FFA9BE23A.jpg (527x640, 110.17K)

>nooo your kids have to die so that I can drink wine at home during the day!

should have said something at the time

They don't deserve forgiveness. They haven't learned anything. Their "regrets" are fake and the cocksucker politicians will do it again in an instant.

Attached: 1661322287248134.webm (500x280, 2.95M)

>dude i was furious yeah I was totally against it
>please make me PM
fuck that pajeet

Why would I trust a guy who fucked up as chancellor?

>empower scientists
but that never happened. all they did was put scientists who were willing to sell their integrity into the spotlight to push their agenda.
and now they are going to serve as the fallguys who take the blame, just as it had been planned from the beginning.

>the narrative falls apart as the rats try to save their skin
Soon some very important political parasites will be banned for propagating conspiracy theories lel.

The Left eats itself, again.

are we allowed to post it yet?
are we still anti-science/banned?

they will never shake their programming

economics experts forgot that shutting the economy down would be a disaster
Economics experts forgot that printing money would lead to inflation
Virology experts forgot that coronaviruses mutate too fast to vaccinate against
Health experts forgot that viral particles are ludicrously smaller than mask fibres
Statisticians forgot that "died with" and "died of" are monumentally different
Everyone forgot that colds aren't very dangerous to anyone remotely healthy
Health experts forgot that a used mask in an actual dangerous pandemic should be a massive biohazard, and treated accordingly

The list of golly gosh unfortunate oversights by "experts" is pretty much endless

>Hindian turns out to be shyster who says whatever seems appropriate at the time.

Pottery

Attached: 999.jpg (236x248, 16.9K)

Theyre starting to turn on each other. The media is blaming trump for the death jabs, sunak is blaming the science. Who will the scientists blame?
Strap in chaps, this gon be good.

Don't get worked up about it. 90% of people are NPCs. NPCs will forgive and forget.

>Lockdowns Were A Disaster
>Not spreading those words until they are everywhere on the lips of every NPC

>two years of letting scientists be in charge nearly collapses the world.
Technocrats btfo, turns out with great knowledge comes great autism or something

>He who goes to bed with dogs, is prone to wake up with fleas.
Smart scientists know not to suck politicians dicks and not even think about getting their own dicks sucked by politicians.
Stupid scientists did both, now they're the "fall guys".

scientists are always omega cucks that hate humanity, why anyone would give those incels power is beyond logic.

Seems like the hysteria is finally ending.

>Health experts forgot that a used mask in an actual dangerous pandemic should be a massive biohazard, and treated accordingly
they forgot that they have to teach people HOW to use things like condoms and masks, or it makes things worse

>indian fucks his job up
color me surprised

The new hysteria is beginning.
It was Trump all along—the poisonous vaccines, the useless masks, the economy destroying lockdowns—all due to Trump and Trump alone.

>The media is blaming trump for the death jabs
haha wtf