Day 182 of the 2-day special operation

>day 182 of the 2-day special operation

Attached: just.jpg (503x493, 36.71K)

How would this ordeal likely end for Putin?

Option A: find a successor and make him promise (lol) that he will be left to live off the rest of his life without going to prison or getting killed (lmao).
Option B: Get killed by the top 0,01 who just want to be on their yachts in the West and fuck bitches and don't want to deal with his dream of USSR 2.

He's gonna go down as one of the worst leaders in recent history, regardless of how much this is actually true.
He's not gonna accomplish anything good in Ukraine even keeping the territory he has taken.
And Russia is going back to the Yeltsin era.

Why is this gay war taking so long? Just use nukes or something holy shit

It's not healthy to seethe that long OP, you should get checked

Jews on suicide watch hahaha

>even keeping the territory he has taken
>that’s bad ‘cause I’ve said so
Lmao ok
>And Russia is going back to the Yeltsin era
Aaaaany day now, just you wait…

It was supposed to be a 2-day seething operation.

You have to be 18 to post here

The continued embarrassment of Russia, a long drawn out war and occupation like USA in Afghanistan, terrorism in Russia like with Darya Dugin, Putin being replaced by someone even more nationalistic and crazy once he dies or is removed

Go clean my toilet

Fucking embarassing

It’s going to be hilarious having Ukrainian nationalists and partisans terrorize and kill your faggots in all of the occupied territories UPA-OUN style. You caused this mess and want these Ukrainians? Enjoy them, many one day you’ll have the balls to enlist in the army yourself instead of being a cowardly trolling faggot on Any Forums LMFAO

Dear Ivan, don't worry we will all freeze to death this winter so Russia will be ok

Enjoy the Yeltsin era 2.0

I’m not a plumber user, but you can continue crying and seething LMFAO what an embarrassment

price of banan is going up

It's all going according to plan
What's the plan?
Something, something, Kiev feint, but the rest is a secret, he he

Get used to it mate, Poland is your new home. Ukraine is now owned by Russia and there is nothing you can do about it but cry on the internet.

>Ukrainian nationalists and partisans terrorize and kill your faggots
It really is funny how quickly cockholes are devolving to “Palestinian” levels of nuisance.
>chimps with high explosives

>Enjoy the Yeltsin era 2.0
Regurgitation is bad for your mental health

I'm waiting for him to be backed into a corner. The result will be epic.

Attached: bezos2.gif (600x330, 1.12M)

let's see how many buchacausts are needed for them to shut up then

When will putler kill himself?

Attached: 1659555052276289m.jpg (954x1024, 74.4K)

>just let your enemy occupy you bro like stop with the terrorism bro like stop just let us destroy your nation bro

Lmfao pathetic Russian autistic faggot

I’m not Ukrainian Mr. Britbong, I want Russia to lose this war already so these refugees can go back home and I have to stop hearing the Russian language daily

muh eltsin 2
Fuck off back to /uhg/

>When will putler kill himself?
like Beria, he will cry and beg for his life to be spared before hes executed for treason and terrorism

>just let your enemy occupy you bro like stop with the terrorism bro like stop just let us destroy your nation bro
no one is stopping them from fighting back lmao
>OY VEY REMEMBER THE BUCHACAUS! WE DINDU NUFFIN

>It was supposed to be a 2-day
it was real in your mind

Reading comprehension: zero. As it should be with a pole.