IT'S HAPPENING!

OH NO NO NO NO WHAT DID PUTIN MEAN BY THIS? GAS PRICE SKYROCKETING! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? WHOLE INDUSTRIES GOING BANKRUPT!

Attached: 1661417434557232m.jpg (1024x776, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't care

i will fomo when it beats the last peak, and save all europeans by doing so
thanks to my sacrifice they will enjoy more daylight nigger rape in their walkable streets

buckle up, it will be 5k this winter

TAKE THAT PUTIN

Oh no, now you'll have to wear a sweatshirt. The horror.

GAS! GAS! GAS!

nothing is real anymore, for decades airlines were going bankrupt even as air travel was growing year on year, complaining about oil prices or whatever. Then covid hits and they literally don't fly anyone for months, air travel is decimated, they even do empty flights to keep slots ... and they don't go bankrupt.
An anecdote from where I am, fuel prices double, traffic triples. The world is insane and i fully expect these prices to not do anything. It's all funny money and make believe anyway.

LMAO

>DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?
Do you? What is the numbers scale down the right side, Italian Lira?
Exfuckinsplain?

Literally not my problem. Kek, lmao even. Beep Beep Boop. YWNBAW Beep Boop

Attached: 1660990587175989.jpg (303x335, 67.26K)

Time to start saving farts in plastic bags

lel, Any Forumsrealis will save us all.

Thread theme
youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8

This decade will be total downfall in Europe. Europeans may not riot. But new europeans will. They are mostly on gibs they will be aggresive when we stop feeding them. With all these weapons from Ukraine, this can only end bad.

Attached: 1609457028395.gif (236x177, 1.21M)

Some people in Europe who live in residential buildings are forced to pay regardless of if they want heat in their apartment or not

You dont even need heat. Sleep next to the stove.

>wears a sweater
heh nothin personnel shills

Attached: 1484757664955.png (828x1403, 301.75K)

I don't think like you. Europeans are very compliants and will accept harming themselves with pfeizer poison if they can enjoy the latest hollywood garbage in some theater.
I have absolutely no doubt Europeans will turn against their globohomo handlers if it's the only way to maintain a semblance of confort.

As for niggers and sandniggers, I doubt they riot, they can't feed themselves without white charity, so mass rioting ? Won't happen. These parasites will just go to another host. They're incapable of anything more than burning a few cars in their shitty ghetto.

I think we're going to live very interesting time.

Price of gas and oil is going to skyrocket far beyond it's last peak this winter.
It's actually going to bring down western economies for good this time.
Europe especially is going to get screwed.
Whole EU is going to de-industrialize.

Attached: b9702c2cd3c8cd5f9d1aee06c79b589d.png (700x700, 221.59K)

Hopefullty time tells you're right. An economical collapse is what Europe needs most right now. We will rebuild higher, stronger and even more beautiful.

>We will rebuild higher, stronger and even more beautiful.
hah

Attached: 1659206362244153.jpg (639x619, 23.37K)

Gypsies never left. They never went to another host. They spread to another host. And i am afraid they can do some harm if they have weapons. Look at ISIS.

I have zero hope and expectation from europeans. We won't even burn tires to protest. We will just sit there, watch how Titanic is going down.

What I mean is the white European is too confortable. Let's see what happens when confort disappear. Will white europeans still accept being taxed to feed useless people ?

It's like the boiling frog, if you turn the heat too fast it won't let itself boil.

>whole industries go bankrupt
Maybe you SHOULDN'T support ukraine?