IM GONNA PREBOOOOONK

>In the days before the 2020 election, social media platforms began experimenting with the idea of “pre-bunking”: pre-emptively debunking misinformation or conspiracy theories by telling people what to watch out for.

>“We can in a very apolitical way help people gain resistance to manipulation online,” said Beth Goldberg, head of research at Jigsaw, a Google subsidiary that does research into misinformation and other subjects. She is a co-author of the study, and Jigsaw provided funding for the study and for the Ukraine-related media campaign.

nbcnews.com/tech/misinformation/google-trying-pre-bunking-effort-counter-misinformation-rcna43818

Attached: the vax booster.jpg (1712x1086, 469.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qgzD0r94IA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In these trying times, we can - nay, we must lie to the goyim. We owe it to them for their own protection

>The researchers compared the effects to vaccination, “inoculating” people against the harmful effects of conspiracy theories, propaganda or other misinformation.
jesus christ

HELLO, MRS GOLDBERG

How do I become a communist?

Attached: ME RIGHT NOW.png (600x572, 16.5K)

Cut your dick off

>by telling people what to watch out for.
So basically telling everyone what they've been up to in advance. Looks like we'll have a new source of authoritative info lads.

A clandestine aus/pol bread? Interesting.

vaxxie vaxie heart atacksie

youtube.com/watch?v=0qgzD0r94IA

Attached: trustthescience.png (445x321, 250.35K)

No refunds

Yup. But me pureblood. me laugh at vaxxies.

Attached: covidvaxxer.jpg (713x637, 88.37K)

Kek saved

Attached: pre-boonker.png (1200x1000, 316.75K)

tranny faggot goes on holiday fucks lots of boys gets COVID Monkey Pox and HIV

Attached: Tranny faggot gets Covid Monkeypox and HIV on holiday.jpg (794x1863, 262.88K)

lmao

Why are Australians like that?! Can't afford condoms or what? Disgusting.

They are doing this in Germany currently. The interior minister has warned already that protests against rising energy costs will be hijacked by right wing extremist people who will abuse the high costs to delegitimize the government. So you shouldn't protest to not be associated with these people. But thankfully lots of people are starting to wake up to this bullshit.

Aw man. They don't know what they're doing.

Hey everyone, watch out for people spreading rumours that Fauci is gay. It's fake news by far right extremists. Don't listen to them.

>Beth Goldberg

Attached: 1651610210402.jpg (640x440, 38.32K)

I think he was a Ukrainian war refugee

I thought it was an Italian?