Hol Up

Do russians and their ass kissers really think that europe wont be able to save itself from the hecking evil winterino and beg russia to save them???? Are these fags really this fucking delusional??? This is the most pathetic Z cope yet.

Attached: ZforLIFE.png (482x530, 542.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2022/06/12/business-food/mcdonalds-restaurant-replacement-russia-ukraine-intl/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don’t call them Russians, they’re vodkaniggers

Winter is coming. Tick tock.

Attached: 1597010134143.png (602x578, 107.15K)

nigguh just wear a sweater LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What even is this creature

>We are looking at a winter of severe illness and death - Joe Biden

>Take that Putin
I didn't expect any problems for you europeenos
Yet somehow your asses are on fire already

>winter
winter isnt your biggest problem westcuck its the millions of arabs and niggers that will destroy your cuck countries.

Russians arent the brightest, wouldn't be surprised if they think our winters are more like their worst winters. Doubt they consider the fact that European countries are also currently preparing for winter by cutting back on use currently

Oh noes! Not joe biden!!

It's just some dude in moscow enjoying a delicious burger
cnn.com/2022/06/12/business-food/mcdonalds-restaurant-replacement-russia-ukraine-intl/index.html

>CNN's Fred Pleitgen was at the opening and spoke to Sergey Vlasov, a 19-year-old patron who was donning a "Z" hat -- a reference to a symbol used by Russian troops amid the war in Ukraine.
>Vlasov told CNN he didn't think it was a contradiction to be showing his support for Russian forces in Ukraine, while eating American-style fast food.
>"Food and politics have nothing in common," he said.
>Vlasov said he believes McDonald's withdrawal from Russia is "an economic measure holding us back."
>"I see it as clear as day and I know what has to be done and I don't mind it, I know it is just how this has to be because the rest of the world sees us as aggressors which we are, we invaded a sovereign state by law," he added. "But also by law we protected a nation who is fighting for their own sovereignty, so there is a lot of issues right now...I am just here to enjoy some good old McDonald's, man."

yes i honestly believe europe has shut down the majority of its nuclear and coal production power plants and relay heavily on imports, mostly from russia
and i don't see any alternative to russia without spending twice as much. europe is truly fucked lol

>European countries are also currently preparing for winter by cutting back on use currently
>He actually believes this
Kek. You haven't looked at consumption figures, have you? Even if reserves are increased to 200%, gas will still run out this winter.

And that shows how fucking lazy you are you seething mutt sharter. Do your research. Only germany and a handfull of eastern euro shitholes are dependent on russia. And germany is already almost done with fixing it. KEK.

Sliide.

>be op
>huge faggot, raging coper
>accuse others of coping
>while coping
i'm looking forward to winter.

gas in america costs 10 times less than in europe, and gasoline costs 2-3 times less. maybe europe will not freeze, but it will be fucked for sure.

Attached: IMG_20220822_212327_775.jpg (889x1000, 87.81K)

I am looking forward to Z suicides and most likely the biggest cope in world history. Oh god I cant wait.

fun fact: the uranium and the coal also come from Russia

>After the Chernobyl disaster, Switzerland held a referendum in 1990. The citizens supported a ten-year moratorium on building new NPPs, but the four existing plants continued in operation. In 2017 the Swiss government rejected the construction of new NPPs for the foreseeable future.
hmmm looks like only france and a handful of small countries use nuclear. lets see how solar treats you this winter

Don't blame Russians for your own bad energy policy decisions. Nordstream 2 is Germany's fault, not Russia's. It was a geopolitical disaster.

You reap what you sow.

Mountain jews are too puss to fight anyone unless they are attacking the head pedophile in Rome while you're wearing those faggot assclown uniforms.

Bruh, we are getting our gass from fucking Nigeria you seething muttsharter animal retard XD. 3% of our gas is from your beloved shithouse russia XD XD XD.

How does it feel Z tranny???

That wont change the truth Z gurl.

lmfao look at that cuck in the picture. I would love to come across that little fag in the wild

europe already can't handle their fuel shortages and it's summer
UK in particular will get fucked hard

Says incredible sweathy z tranny for the billionth time.

Yea, energy prices are already through the roof and it will get pretty fucking ridicolous in winter. And winter is by no means the end, because there will be massive shortage of fertilizer by spring.

Its not that we will collapse into Africa or something, but industries will get fucked, goverments will collapse and popular support for this stupid economic war will go down into 20-30% territory.

We'll sell them some of our natural gas maybe. I'd take a giant fart on them if that's their kink.

why should they even have to worry about fighting anyone, they live in amazingly scenic high alpine fortress basically. Switzerland is one of the best places to live in the world, why would they want to leave?

>he thinks europe wasnt already fucked beyond repair before the war
op is a retard and gay as always

>3% of our gas is from your beloved shithouse russia
Based federal employee

Attached: Opera Snímek_2022-08-25_112315_www.swissinfo.ch.png (955x583, 52.73K)

If we could only be as prosperous and growing as russia......

Attached: Mother-Russia.jpg (1024x683, 197.97K)

>2020

Things have changed drastically since then.

>Germany is almost done in fixing it
How? By rationing and shutting down their industry?

Thats because you dont actually look at energy production in Europe but base your knowledge entirely on stupid headlines

Thank lefties for having to rely on Russian gas. But don't worry Western Gayropeans can still heat themselves with Gucci purses and create electricity with Lamborghini's because the holy GDP said so

>Do russians and their ass kissers really think that europe wont be able to save itself from the hecking evil winterino and beg russia to save them????
Yes.

>and beg russia to save them????
There doing that since summer.

lolno

Attached: Opera Snímek_2022-08-25_112808_www.statista.com.png (1251x674, 146.13K)

I am licking my lips. Those Z copes in november/december will be otherwordly.

I thought you where begging to be allowed export grain again? (:

Kek no. We would open NS2 if we did. We wont.

Thats literally nothing.