>goes to Spain
>has massive faggot orgy
>couple BBCs there as well
>fuck like feral monkeys
>get aids, monkeypox and corona
Oopsie! Clean it up, straight trash!

Attached: kek.png (800x238, 80.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

financialexpress.com/lifestyle/health/icmr-approval-india-okays-use-of-fdc-kaletra-to-treat-covid/1908339/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, another fag holocaust is in order

Has any woman caught the pox yet?

Luckily not

Officially yes but I don't consider them to be women

Based Shekelstein

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: corona hiv.png (1191x821, 128.38K)

wow cool
>iggsblain bls

Attached: spurd.gif (500x470, 672.44K)

How can one jew be so consistently based?

Chain C of the SARS-2 spike protein perfectly matches HIV gp41-m-mat protein
it is a hemagglutinin, a sticky protein that helps the viruses adhere to cell membranes and so makes infected cells glue together (creating, for example, blood clots)
there is a 4^-19 chance of this being a random match (that is a number that is very very close to zero, for our american friends)

In early 2020 the chinks were successfully treating covid with HIV meds. The Australian attempt at developing a vaccine was cancelled due to test subjects returning “false positives” to HIV tests. This is no coincidence and also, why were they testing for HIV in the first place?

>In early 2020 the chinks were successfully treating covid with HIV meds
vietnam too, and with great success, they had almost zero casualties at a time when italians couldn't burn their dead fast enough
> why were they testing for HIV in the first place?
because those aussie researchers are not stupid?
one of them actually came out and said that the virus is lab-made iirc
some slavic dude, I forget the name

I remember in Dec 19 or Jan 20 a Thai doctor cured it with an AIDS drug cocktail.

>why were they testing for HIV in the first place
Didn't the early genetic analysis show HIV parts?

the magic ingredient is Kaletra, apparently
financialexpress.com/lifestyle/health/icmr-approval-india-okays-use-of-fdc-kaletra-to-treat-covid/1908339/

bunch of pajeets published a paper and they were dogpiled by deboonkers and had to retract it
then others came out with partial findings in the same vein
but afaik nobody has published about the hemagglutinin

Attached: moderna patents.jpg (1280x720, 129.11K)

They never bothered to find a treatment for covid that wasn't the vax. It was so transparent that they actively suppressed it

I know for a fact that 0 lesbians have caught it thus far. What a strange coincidence.

(((they))) pushed hard for a mutagen, Remdesivir
working antivirals were suppressed, and in places outlawed

Attached: agnes buzyn.jpg (697x856, 113.95K)

Oh they did though... but not really in any meaningful, non-obscene profit obsessed way. They pushed a very expensive and very toxic drug that failed for use for other indications as a cure to covid.
Remdesivir was around $5k per course, and often 2 courses were given. My GF was in charge of my region's remdesivir allocation and study. She got very burned out and very cynical towards the pharma industry quickly.
t was found that patients treated with remdesivir had their hospital stay shortened by less than 1/2 of a day, on average at he cost of high liver and kidney toxicity. The testing was even rigged for the best possible outcomes. Only patients who looked like they had a high chance of surviving covid were given the drug.
Drugs that came out later were about as effect and toxic and most didn't get EUAs.

your gf should keep documents from that period as insurance