How do we gain power?

How do we gain power?

Attached: FD3625AA-26B7-480A-9EAA-C0744DEBE99F.jpg (750x726, 155.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Metapolitics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I AM A TRAD ORTHODOX KING DAMN IT

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x168, 4.1K)

Power comes from two things:
1) A capacity for violence greater than those you wish to rule over
2) The will to use it

>How do we gain power?
>we

Start a movement, cult, religion. Ultimately it would have to be a 'collective', most of these will fail, unless it's based on

- ethno-social identity
- elevation of material needs
- goal / vision orientated e.g. an empire
- zealotry

sounds like a lot of work i think im just gonna jerk off and spend my limited time gaming and internet all day

>we
Who is this "we" exactly?

both men in his example were born into power lmao

Our modern myths and heroes have been curated to create this society.
Alexander isn't venerated as god-like

The will is everything, putting that into action takes bollocks. But to lead you also need 'clout'. Some people have the bollocks, but not the clout. The people with the clout don't have the bollocks. If they did they West would've undergone a massive military coup long ago.

Cringe

Just read the 48 laws of power and apply it in daily life.

the funniest and most tragic thing about great man LARPers and nietzsche-trannies is that no matter how many times it happens, they never realize that the people they emulate all projected their shallow interpretations of strength on to fatal weaknesses, and virtually all of them destroyed themselves and everyone and everything they cared about by the end of their journey

Attached: 1656826707145.jpg (540x512, 55.9K)

Julius Caesar and all these guys never “LARP’d”. They were literally just great men. The poster in picrel literally just *said* all these dues LARP’d and provided no evidence for it. The truth it, be yourself but be a great version of yourself. This sounds cringe but it’s just that simple. LARP’ing as great people is not only cringe but disrespectful.

This is true.
It's why bullies often end up as managers and CEO's, while the well-behaved kids work as their wagies.

>implying any of them were larping
They just had will

Naw it's based, so is
"Oak of the clay saw many a day, o'er e'er Aeneas began."

By not being a repulsive, power mad cunt?
lol
Imagine going to a party or social gathering and LARPing as a roman emperor. Jesus Christ, pussy kryptonite.

Attached: 1660164241490288.jpg (656x465, 32.36K)

oops forgot link:
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Metapolitics
===
Daniel Friberg has stated that "Metapolitics on the other hand refers to a kind of action aimed at changing the political tendencies of individuals, by changing the worldview of society as a whole. The strategy of metapolitics, as I outline in my book, originated with the work of Antonio Gramsci, an Italian communist who wrote a series of notebooks while in prison in Fascist Italy, in which he concluded that communism had failed in Italy because it had occupied itself too much with politics and not enough with culture. This insight led to the development of the Frankfurt School and all the epochal changes which that School brought. The strategies and the tools of metapolitics can and must be used by the Right as well, and this includes work on many different levels – everything from publishing the kinds of books that Arktos offers, to providing podcasts, articles and interviews like the present one, to having debates with your family and friends, to trolling on the internet. What is important is that everyone finds a way of joining the struggle, whether publicly or privately, to shift the present worldview."
===
lol, this sad fucking article should be ten screens long. instead, hasn't been updated in years, lol!

- Romulus and Remus, were escaped prisoners of war, who set up a small camp next to the Tiber and built the greatest empire the world had ever known.
- Spartacus, a Thracian, was a lowly former Roman soldier and gladiator, who defied and went to war against the world's most powerful empire.
- The Pilgrims were 102 devoutly religious people who sailed to the otherside of the world, half died the first winter, and yet it let to the greatest nation in the world.
- Stalin was a two-time bank robber.
- Hitler was homeless failed art student

checked

if your aim in life is a warm wet hole, you go to your gay bum sex parties. As for the dreamers, let them dream.

we are not the same
If u ask ppl here
They will have wildly different ideas of wat is "good"

Anything to read on that? I thought of something similar.

He's talking about the concept of "fake it till you make it"....the idea of growth happening in incremental stages with everyone (including these great men) starting from a relative square one and "impersonating" the quality traits of those they admired before coming into their own

Idk, I just made it up. Sounds logical though doesn't it?
Bullies know how to get to people, mentally and physically, so it makes sense that they'd be able to get good positions.