I’m from 2032

To put it simply, it will get very bad before it becomes good again.
You guys have to prepare because what is coming will figuratively shake the entire planet. This event will occur somewhere between September-October and absolutely nothing will be left after it.
The Euroasian Plate is stuck in an X like formation with the Pacific Plate. Once the pressure is high enough, a part of the pacific plate will crack and the result will be a megaquake 10.9-11.5 on the richter scale. The blockage is to the East of China Sea and Asia will be left in ruin. Expect magnitude 8-9 in Europe and similar in US. Only problem is this entire quake will last for over an hour. Yes you heard that right an hour.
All coastal areas worldwide will be flooded miles and miles inland. California will be hit with the biggest tsunami in history, destroying the Golden Gate Bridge with it. You can imagine the chaos. If you wish to survive get out of cities, otherwise you risk getting cannibalised by people. Book a trip to the countryside and take basic supplies with you.
Humanity will recover however and quite fast to the point where all countries on earth will create their own cryptocurrencies and after this they will determine which one is fit to rule the all.
Have fun and don’t listen to them. This will be an event similar to 2020 so don’t trust anything you hear.

Attached: B6A047EB-A8BC-49D4-8025-60EC8D946648.jpg (890x839, 68.26K)

Have a checked schitzo bump

I can 100% imagine HAARP creating huge earthquakes then blaming it on climate change.

They easily have the technology to do it.

Attached: weenie-sausage.gif (498x278, 762.67K)

What year is this larper?

Attached: pepedespondent.png (420x420, 266.71K)

kind of believe you

is 280 meters above ground level enough?

263 feet actually

Huge mega earthquake.
figuratively shake the entire planet.
>Figuratively.

I feel like if something truly bad was going to happen I would have felt the Negative Vibrations emanating from mother terra, but alas she is silent. The trees and wind speak naught of Darkness.

may the squirrels plant their seeds in the bosom of your souls and the lakebeds fill your heart with #Her blessing.

Attached: eating food game.webm (426x426, 2.94M)

It will be both figuratively and literally due to the big changes in society. Ignore at your peril.

He meant to say literally, but they don't have as good of a grasp on the English language in the future, and all the dictionaries and thesauruses we're wiped out in the floods.

Then why not type that out, Kyle Reese?

Depends on your location as well. There will be huge landslides and entire mountains will shake. Bedrock is the safest ground you can be on due to its ability to negate shockwaves

Humanity won't survive 8-9 magnitude earth quakes that last an hour. Maybe some indigenous tribes will survive and people on space station and that's it.

>Dudes from space station land on earth, find the tribes. they pass on whatever they can, civilization resets, indigenous people tell stories of gods coming down from heaven with gifts.
Very original story.

It’s also why they’re revealing their hand and corruption is evident even to the general populace. They don’t care about it because it won’t matter after the event.
Around this time for you guys they’re shutting off the oil for planes, trucks , cars etc
Can check for yourself, see the restock dates.

Attached: 1631160560783.png (590x775, 324.82K)

Assuming there are space station people in real life, can they even come back down without massive support from the ground?

Which niggercoin will pump bigly?

ok, I have to ask, how are you connecting to the 2022 web?

You’d be surprised the 2011 Japanese quake lasted for about 10min and it was about 9 on the richter scale.

I absolutely have no idea, but I'm assuming they have a plan B in case something like this happens so it is very likely that they can operate on their own to a degree.