Just another school day in America

Canada is the best country
She.Got. More.Votes.

She won.

Trump lost.

He stole the election with Russian hackers its as simple as that

Attached: 1661139890192243.webm (576x1024, 914.26K)

sage

Have you tried killing yourself? pleas do

This guy rules and I don't care who knows it

he could smell it from the kitchen

Cuckanda is the most unfunniest country on earth filled with bland WMAF couples who think them making cringe tiktok is funny.

>This guy rules and I don't care who knows it
Found the cringe lover chud. Is this what you call entertainment nowadays chud?

Kys furfag

It's not even cringe it's just genuinely funny, the guy is clearly aware that he looks like a huge dork and is just leaning into it

'erbs lol it's pronounced herbs do you sage a thread and mutter 'age under your disgusting mountain dew doritos breath? thank god your mum has still decent tits but your huge fucking head ruined her vagina

Why does this make Any Forums seethe so much, Kek.

Andrew sheer got more votes than Trudeau

don't you have a dog to fuck?

sniggers

Because in nature a scrawny retard like that would never reproduce and he'd get destroyed instantly

How the fuck did one of the Chernobyl-victims make it this fucking far much less get laid?

There's barely any fucking meat on his bones. You could kick his shin and it'd fracture.

Attached: 1656967778112.jpg (525x469, 72.69K)

Truth makes Any Forums angry

tell me you have a job dealing with classified documents without saying you have a job dealing with classified documents

god it's so easy to hate the world

Good for that dude.
>t.also Canadian.

You're also a faggot op.

sage

Too be fair, the French Canadians, Native Americans and Albertans are the real Canadians and no grown up adult would wallow in this shithole site.

how can you look so weak, i do some push ups every now and then and i look like a bodybuilder compared to him

Nah I'm happy for him.
I wish I had half the shit he has.
>Slash pol slash is one person.

Either retards or bots, I don't know how you can look at that shit and get angry instead of laughing.