NATOG/ - Nato General

▶Prev: ▶Latest in NATO News
>Ukraine to get $3 Billion in additional US security assistance
>Turkey accuses Greece of harassing its jets during NATO mission
>Finland has agreed to send conscripts and officers to participate in a NATO-hosted military exercise in the Arctic this spring
>NATO chief to visit Canada for meetings with Trudeau on Ukraine, and Arctic defence
>Trudeau to join German chancellor, NATO leader on back-to-back Canadian tours
>Turkey doubles down on threats over Sweden, Finland NATO bids
>"Protect Serbs in Kosovo or we'll do it ourselves" Vucic warns NATO
>German troops to build up NATO eastern flank in September
>British lawmaker believes nuclear accident in Ukraine could bring NATO into the war

▶Nato Intelligence:
nato.int
twitter.com/NATO
history.state.gov/milestones/1945-1952/nato
twitter.com/Blue_Sauron
twitter.com/USNATO
twitter.com/NATOpress

▶Reminder:
All Z-tards are tourists and will leave when we win the war!

Attached: xdD4NVJ.jpg (2071x2071, 438.98K)

Oh yeah, reminder that Russia is a third world country.

Attached: a2znahik2ri91.png (640x713, 778.25K)

Whoever made that image doesn't understand the corruption in the US military's industrial complex and US politics in general.
Literally trying to make your cause look like the bad guy. Because it essentially is. It's government dick sucking, so of course it is.

Hello fellow NATO shills, anyone joining me for the morning dilation session? When is the next gay bum sex parade? I can't wait to get my sphincter stretched and get monkey pox.

Attached: Has Ukraine News Fatigue Set In.png (500x500, 151.61K)

Attached: corruption.jpg (960x540, 105.23K)

fuck ZOGbot propaganda

Attached: trans atlantic.png (596x881, 413.39K)

Cope more.

Attached: 24nwajmvzwf91.png (640x455, 434.24K)

Attached: nato trans.jpg (838x1024, 385.04K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1649382370565.jpg (1023x1023, 126.59K)

if you want propaganda, pay off the media
this is afghanistan for propagandists
you will never be accepted here

Attached: nato cancer meme.jpg (1079x615, 444.4K)

Now this is a proper general for a GAY person like me!

Chug is that way >>>>

Attached: 1659545421355641.jpg (1024x584, 67.39K)

Attached: ブーツを舐め.png (2000x2000, 170.83K)

Attached: nafo2.gif (244x200, 2.05M)

If you love NATO but NATO does not love you, does that mean you're sexually abusing NATO?

Based, I love NATO.

Attached: 16507109292412.png (640x691, 595.36K)

Fuck Ztards!

You're the one coping. Look up the insufficient parts acquisition for the F-14 in the late 80s onward. Look a bit at Dick Cheney's history and bias against Grumman at that time, and look at how they tried to make it sound like the Super Hornet airframe wasn't a completely new airframe, in order to make it sound less expensive than it really was. Look at the US Navy literally wanting to buy more F-14Ds in the early and mid 90s because they're what they needed (and frankly still need to some extent to this day). But you won't because you're paid to ignore and deflect from this sort of reasoning. You'll spam propaganda just like the Russian shills, ignoring the fact that you are no less of an enemy than they are.

After I've finished dialting you can fuck my necrohole if you want, politically speaking.

I hate NATO, because the reason it was set up, is the very same it promotes today. The West is Marxist, it promotes

- Anti-God,
- Anti-Family
- Anti-Private Property
- Anti-Nations (melting pots)

May God grant me the strength to see destruction of NATO, the UK and the US.

>>>/uhg/