I'm starting to write down general happening in a notebook. Everything from ordinary local news to major happenings...

I'm starting to write down general happening in a notebook. Everything from ordinary local news to major happenings. I'm tired of sounding crazy and not being able to find what I was looking for, or finding out that history has literally been rewrote and I didn't notice until it was too late. Things that were memoryholed. You can't rely on archives and the internet to save everything. I really wish I had done this years ago.

Attached: uranus.jpg (1041x1041, 54.44K)

I used to remember keywords and reverse search them on archive.4plebs.org.

One that really bothers me is pitzagait. I was there when it started, from the very first thread, up until the disinfo became unbearable. All you have to do to find things that don't make sense is read the police report on the guy that shot the pizza place up. I reread it multiple times because it just didn't make sense. A man drives 6 hours with an arsenal of weapons, walks into the place, sees nobody, shoots three times, one bullet just happens to hit a computer, and walks out.
But see, why that is important, you wouldn't know unless you were there.

The problem with pizzagate is that it was called pizzagate. Every retard started associating anybody that used the word pizza with pedo shit. It should have been called Podesta gate and kept the focus on the podesta brothers and then branched out.

Not to mention the security cam was moved a few hours prior to the event and then moved back later.

Attached: 1527683393308.jpg (2974x7639, 2.68M)

I saw the thread where an user had found a hidden page on the website of the restaurant, needing a username and password, with a bunch of zip files. It's near impossible to find those screencaps unless you browse the archive. As soon as that was posted, the hidden webpages went away, and not long after the shooting happened. The shooting that resulted in a computer being destroyed.

Nah that’s dumb as fuck mate
Staging a shooting to destroy a PC most people don’t know exist?
They live in LA
Just dump it in the ocean lmao

The part about the computer that bugged me the most is the guy shot blindly through a wall and just happened to his the CD drive at the top of the tower. Yet, somehow the HD was destroyed, despite being installed at the bottom of the case.
That's one hell of a cohencidence.

Washington DC, river
Whatever, same deal
It’s still dumb as fuck

But if they wanted to get rid of it they could just... get rid of it!
Wow!

Did you know they discovered a ring around Jupiter? Or at least photographed it. I don't know if they knew about it before with like equations and shit.

Yeah. It sounds ridiculous if you don't know the reason behind it. Didn't help when they slandered it as schizo. Read the wikipedia page, look how hard they try to disprove everything while ignoring the hard evidence. I've never read a more obviously bias wikipedia page. I laughed when they mentioned the DC police saying that its a hoax, while their police chief at the time was pictured with the owner of comet.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. The shooting was the nail in the coffin. Do I have to spoonfeed you on why a staged shooting would benefit them?

Attached: 1658105673975400.jpg (949x960, 114.03K)

gas yourself, kike
Your presence and pilpul bullshit just reinforces our fight against your demonic race and existence.
You bring the hatred upon yourself. And deserve every fucking bit of it.

Attached: lamp_posting.jpg (600x400, 38.7K)

Everybody on Any Forums that has played Space Engine already knew Jupiter had a ring, you mongoloid dumb fuck.

Attached: 1527683429483.jpg (1600x1692, 213.74K)

doesn't know about
>right click
>save website as
>external HD
?

Good, that image (a collection of Brite's tweets) is hard to find. Thanks, saved.

Exactly this

Attached: 1648018385294.png (734x694, 271.92K)

There's photos taken of Jupiter's rings, they're just faint.

I still can't believe this actually happened.

I'll explain why stage a shooting. In the threads, when pizzagate started to gain more traction, posts from "anons" would show up more and more frequently. Posts about how pizzagate has gone too far, and how people better stop before a schizo takes it too far and shoots up the place, how everyone will get in trouble, how innocent people might get hurt, etc, yawn I'm getting sleepy...
After the shooting, you couldn't discuss pizzagate at all. It was just a shitshow. Then the mods started banning the threads on sight. The MSM used it to paint anyone that believed in pizzagate as a deranged extremist. It wasn't just to destroy a computer.

No worries.

Attached: FVf3KMEVEAAElIh.jpg (498x679, 66.02K)

I keep wondering what would have happened if the beans weren't spilled too early and we figured out what was really on the site.