Alternatives to pol?

I came here before long before kekistani and maga bullshit, pol was awesome, i was binging conspiracy theories 24/7, but nowadays it's total utter shit, the only good information and disscusion recently were about vaccines. Anyway, is there any good alternatives? Forums like godlikeproductions etc?

Attached: 76ce9e0a-c7c2-503e-a972-426f657bba8b.jpg (700x698, 48.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wizardchan.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ebaums

Yes, it's better.
Wait for me there

k
u
n
t
o
p

RSS, maybe Telegram but I barely read anything in English there

A bunch of cripplechan refugees formed the webring. I’m surprised you don’t know about it if you were around back then. It’s active but not compared to this shithole

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Any Forums. Any Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Any Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Any Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com. Any Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

wizardchan.net/
>Hold on to your ass.

Attached: 1661372409170882.gif (220x292, 374.56K)

none. all the other chans are just as bad if not worse, if theyre not completely dead that is. the rest of the internet is infested with bots and shills, anywhere discourse occurs, its filled with fucking shills.
go outside and better yourself

Try Reddit, Twitter and CNN

>I came here before long before kekistani and maga bullshit, pol was awesome, i was binging conspiracy theories 24/7
If no one can smell bullshit here he is right about pol lmao

Fren'schan

you just posted cringe, bro

Lemonparty dot org

The blue boards are better, and spending less time on the internet is better still

>ancient pasta is cringe
maybe it is, newfag.

>you just posted cringe, bro
pasta but true

Any Forums is only good for showing normies that politically incorrect beliefs are not always wrong or as crazy as they first seem.

Beyond that this place is a total shithole, everyone here is stupid and not willing to admit it. Ask Any Forums a legit question and you will get dozens different answers from anons who are all confident in what they think.

Hmm, that sounds almost like a real world

A few years ago it was just another snake cult.

AI and bots control the internet now. Everywhere is the same. There are a few rogue humans left here though but they will soon become bot-pilled.

Attached: woodland.jpg (395x395, 43.22K)

>the only good information and disscusion recently were about vaccines
2 more weeks