Russia and Israel

You must come to learn that the Russian oligarchy is a Jewish Bolsheviki institution. Russia is Israel's *real* greatest ally.

Stop idolizing Putin. He's the enemy.

youtu.be/8iT9P8NDGJ0

Attached: HeavenlyJerusalemProjectMap.jpg (756x994, 269.81K)

this dude is military intelligence. five eyes, get the aussie to tell the americans what to do now they don’t trust their own team.

what again is bad about pulling out of asia? american citizens would no longer have a target on their backs, that sure sounds like a plus to me

>
>

>this dude is military intelligence
Not unwilling to consider that. But why do you think so?

>you gotsa stay because the medieval map and the belt and road and israel and...
what’s in it for the american people? and why can’t anybody ‘good’ clamoring to fill the power vacuum prevent any atrocities? or i dunno maybe get a better pr team? sheesh

oh i’ve got it! if trump is supposta be /ourguy/ then why doesn’t he say anything anything at all that has anything to do the jews orchestrating it all. is jared kushners property, valued highest of any manhattan property, address number 666, going to be addressed in some big reveal of some kind? how did exciting! and the powers that be think that this will sway over everyone to the trump camp?

the big theater production has all these moving parts, see, and some of the actors who don’t realize they’re on stage start as libbing and going of script, like napoleon.

Rofl, more kike lies

Fair criticism and perspective.

Do you think, though, that global projection of power is optional for a superpower? How do you protect your interests, preserve your influence and maintain trade agreements absent that?

I'm not a fan of 21st Century American military adventurism as it played out, but I am in favor of military might and global presence.

remember that post about Q being boomer crack? say it all comes true, isn’t the lesson then, ‘sit back and just stay alive and uncle sam will come back to rescue the country at the end of the day’ in some continuity of govt/coup sort of way? isn’t that antithetical to the idea of the people taking back their govt? instead we just let the white hats take over, and necessarily they use a greater degree of authoritarianism than americans are used to from their govt, even today where it’s all ‘nothing to see here folks’ for now. and in the aftermath you have a more competitive usa + canada ready to properly fight a world war. historians will call it the authoritarian pivot or turn in american politics.

>why do you think so
watching him. i cite my intuition not some piece of paper written by someone with more authority.

Interesting views. Thinking it through. Thanks, user.

>A bunch of shill threads suddenly popped up at the same time

How much did they pay you?

>watching him. i cite my intuition
Understood. But at the level of details, what guides your intuition there? Just asking to learn.

Israel / Jews / Mossad flex influence anywhere and everywhere. To say "Russia is an ally of Israel" is not that significant. USA is by far Israel greatest ally. Arms sales, intel, etc etc. Russia is a 3rd rate super power who has been limping along since the 1950s.

>How much did they pay you?
Back at ya.

Seriously, though, who do you imagine is paying me and why?

I would ask the question, what exactly are those interests and what do they entail? Also, to what end to you wield your influence? Influence is not an end in itself, it is a means to achieve specific goals. If your government uses its military to fuck over poor people in poor countries for the benefit of the rich people in your own country, is that really *your* interest? You might get a residual crumb of the exploitative plunder, in the form of a wealthier society, but that same society has a strong individualist philosophy, so the wealth gained by society as a whole may not get to directly benefit you, since the people on top have already claimed it for themselves.

>USA is by far Israel greatest ally. Arms sales, intel, etc etc.
Well, yes. True. USA is more valuable to Israel. But USA is simply being used and exploited by Israel. Ideologically, Russia is their true ally. The cultural ties are deep. Millions of modern Israelis are descendants of Soviet immigrants. Israel is run by ex-Soviet oligarchs. You must know this.
>Russia is a 3rd rate super power who has been limping along since the 1950s.
100% true. India is now outsourcing IT service work to Russia to reduce labor costs. They're a fake superpower, socially and economically, but they are unmatched in terms of espionage capability.

>stop idolising putin
might be some projection there, burger

Attached: 1646884889697.jpg (1191x1701, 800.36K)

Rothschild family owns the money
They own the world

>Influence is not an end in itself, it is a means to achieve specific goals.
I'm happy to hear that you're thinking at this level. You're on the right track.

It's important to state that the cabbalists who, collectively, constitute the greatest influential force in geopolitics, have dubious interests and goals. But, if you'll allow me to idealize them, the apex goals would orbit around the construction and preservation of socioeconomic institutions that are able to persevere and able to resist corruption and exploitation.

At present moment, Western military might is used for ends that are opposite this ideal.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 105.1K)

lets not forget that putin put zelensky in power

Based. Thanks, user.

>Rothschild family owns the money
If you had to identify one node in the architecture of political power near the top, you would choose the British arm of the Rothdchild family. But they are not unopposed. The Rockefellar clan, acting through Kissinger and Associates, constitute a significant opposing force in some respects. The British crown corporation has significant influence and notably different goals. The Vatican, as well, is influential. And, despite the fact that they were born into this world by the aforementioned, the CCP is becoming an independent source of power.

Attached: DTM99OfU8AU1uyA.jpg (898x628, 130.28K)

Bump. Good bake, OP.