India is Fucking stabling us in the back

They are buying Russian oil at $30 a barrel discount, refining it and selling it to Europoors and even the US at regular price. Now Europoor economy is sinking and India is gloating. I hate them even more than Russia at this time because at least Russia is losing. India is just Running an oil redemption scam on the poor old white folk of Euroope.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0b1F4wyJik

Attached: 1656981958119.jpg (672x733, 107.45K)

this is months old news. next you’ll tell us that the vaccine is killing people.

>Pajeets bending over for the biggest dick they see

Im shocked

Based Poos doing as they please

Based Poos setting up the new financial system.

Hello sirs please purchasing the oil using Google Play gift card

Based pajeets taking advantage of globohomo

Good morning Sir!

>at least Russia is losing
lmao

Sirs, this. And the fact that said dick is light-skinned makes it all the more irresistible to those poos.

why is Europe buying it then if its so evil? Just enforce the sanctions on India and stop buying.

Good. Why shouldn't they capitalize on you faggots sucking Jew and hohol dick? If those filthy kikes are so precious to you then pay the fucking premium homo. You can add it as another atrocity to the Holocaust museum

>India is Fucking stabling us in the back.
You can't be a traitor to an out-group.
An allied is, per definition, not part of your in-group.
Backstabbing out-groups when it's preferable to do so is a no-brainer. Stop thinking poos, chinks, blacks, sandniggers and jews could ever be your friends; they are all just a means to dominate all things. You hurting from a backstab only means you're shit at the game and need to improve.

You guys always liked to say that empires don't have allies, they have interests. This is what that looks like.

You cannot stab international money in the back. It has no home land.

I cannot believe that this nation of scammers is scamming us?!

Hey fucktard, you don't think Europe is on board. They are 100% fuck russia, but they also need the energy. This is done with European approval.

This is what happens when you are part of the
Nigger
And
Tranny
Organization

>India is Fucking stabling us in the back
I don't know if it was typo, but I loved it.

Our shitbrained lefty leaders and EU globalists dont care. They will destroy us all, willfully.

We are outjewing the jew. Get REKT amerimutt

Lol.

LOL! Based Poos

i think this is like maybe the second or third time ive ever seen a pakistan flag say something positive about india/indans

based

White Brits exploited India for centuries.
This doesn't even come close to payback.

Good morning sir

Bro moldy McTasties at Toska Y Vkusno or whatever the fuck giberish name its called.

>be America
>force the western world to sanction Russia
>this creates a business opportunity for countries who don't give a shit
>surprised_pikachu.jpg

What?!? Sanctioning Russia can backfire and increase demand for oil?!? Somebody neutral to the west and Russia could abuse this to its advantage? Did the CIA find this out? Those guys find out everything, don't they? I can't believe how they could have found this out! If only somebody could have told us that this would happen before we did some stupid shit to virtue signal for Hohols.

Haha get fucked by a country which doesn't even have a proper fucking sewage system.

>he bases his view on russia winning/losing on goyslop
stop making the amerimutt meme real pal, you're making us look bad

Attached: 1650930759224.jpg (1948x998, 340.47K)