Why do normies hate him so much? His takes aren't even that controversial

Why do normies hate him so much? His takes aren't even that controversial.

Attached: Andrew.png (1200x900, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/w6aXPDPuA_A
youtube.com/watch?v=DpV8QVMxZX8
youtube.com/watch?v=0eV_ZsMhoUs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq979gCJ0GI
youtube.com/shorts/8_hM9nCo_sI
youtube.com/shorts/_hM0wLs_wUU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Andrew, buy an add faggot.

Why the fuck is there so much shilling for this fucking spastic here now? A month or two nobody ever talked about him, now suddenly there's a viral marketing campaign for him everywhere.

What are the things that Andrew tate says? He says things that isn't true or isn't meant to be taken serious

literally half my youtube recommended were about this guy. I guess nobody cares about jordan peterson anymore so this is the new heckin reddit crusade?

Massive reddit mod vibes from this cuck

Because he seems kinda douchey and says things that are true (mixed with lies and misdirections) that they don't like.

/Thread

IDK, but he seems like a huge faggot.

Who is that?

He's a retard but the fact people are outraged by this guy and not the more sinister online personalities that outright groom children is ridiculous.

The new current thing. They need it to distract them from the emptyness inside.

youtube.com/shorts/w6aXPDPuA_A

youtube.com/watch?v=DpV8QVMxZX8

youtube.com/watch?v=0eV_ZsMhoUs

fuck off faggot

KILL YOURSELF

SHILLING TATE NIGGERS

THE LOWEST OF THE LOW

Attached: bleeee.jpg (640x601, 52.35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq979gCJ0GI

just kill yourself

thanks

you are excused

youtube.com/shorts/8_hM9nCo_sI

/thread

try again

i can send you a nice rope

This chinless bald nigger becoming the epitome of masculinity to retarded zoomers is something which I will never be able to understand.

Attached: 1660901086783887.webm (400x720, 2.37M)

If it is not abundantly clear by now, there are actual bots, literal and figurative ones, who are here solely to discredit him on memes that their volunteer "information warriors" believe appeal to this board by calling him racial slurs/degenerate and so on. Truth is that he broke so much conditioning that they are in full damage-control mode, conditioning that was meant to domesticate the general population, especially young men, for 2030.
>spoke up against globalism/WEF
>in favor of religion/God
>against vax
>against Covid narrative
>against radical gynocentrism
>cant be called an incel because he is surrounded by attractive women
>cant be called a racist because he is mixed race
>cant be called a trust fund baby because he came from the dirt
His flamboyant lifestyle made me remember I had aspirations beyond smoking weed, living in the pod and eating bugs.

youtube.com/shorts/_hM0wLs_wUU

BUY *clap* AN *clap* AD *clap*

oooooooooooooooh

BOTS ARE DISCREDITING YOUR FAVORITE ECELEB FAGGOT??? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? HE IS NOBODY

>His takes aren't even that controversial
His whole identity is based on being controversial. None of his takes are thought out, they're like a kid in high school trying hard to be cool

Because he is paid by democratic think tanks to make conservatives look misogynistic and unskilled.
Same with Alex stein and Nick F