In 7 weeks, there will be a new ice age, 98% of the world population is unaware of this...

In 7 weeks, there will be a new ice age, 98% of the world population is unaware of this, while the majority of the population will die, the elites and a very small number of people will survive in the secret underground bases.
youtube.com/channel/UC5eyItTI4iIx0kVBcpyGpRw
Save this message.
You still have time to prepare yourself.

Attached: 02TB-SNOWBALLEARTH1-mobileMasterAt3x-v2.jpg (1800x1800, 599.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iA788usYNWA
youtu.be/DaTNc_4Dgo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actually it'll be 7 divided by 3.5 weeks

If this was true there would have been perpetuating rainfall like it has happened every time earth has formed into an ice ball. It also lasts a few decades to a few hundred years. The co2 isn't enough for the feedback loop either. As much as I would love for the planet to hard reset itself it's not very likely and I think you're being disingenuous. Also the acidity in the Atlantic ocean means that heat will be held there even if the world did get cold. The world is fucked don't get me wrong but it's not because of an impending icy augmentation of earth.

It's just like my American videogames!

Attached: Battlefield_2142_box_art.jpg (277x358, 18.86K)

2? More? ...
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS!!!!!!!

>slide thread

That you Jake?

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (474x266, 24.09K)

>when they accidentally made a very good game and don't know why or how
Just like bad company.
Still waiting for a new BF 214*

That sounds REALLY COOL man!

this time
it's for real

Attached: 1647505843516.png (460x216, 113.17K)

Bad Company 2 was the best BF game ever.

In less than 4 months China will invade Taiwan.
If we think that a new ice age is coming this would also explain the reason on why Russia and China will invade this countries maybe for securing theyr people and for other reasons.

>REALLY COOL
heh

Okay but if China were to invade Taiwan we would have already seen a buildup of forces in their ports. We would see fishing boats set up with weapons. Neither of those things has happened. It takes three months for them to prepare all of these precautions and even then Taiwan has set up their entire nation to combat China. An invasion isn't feasible right now, especially IF there were to be a global cooling. Also that video is showing fluctuations of the poles but the problem is it takes thousands of years for them to fully shift, hundreds at the minimum. Hiw are you so sure of a global cooling?

real hyperborean years

Lol ok dude , what's going to remove the petajoules of heat energy that quickly?

A giant fridge perhaps ?

Kinda funny how scientifically illiterate you have to be to buy into this shit.

I wish.

Yes and you better belive me.

Attached: Dennis-Quaid-as-Professor-Jack-Hall-in-The-Day-After-Tomorrow-2004-0.jpg (600x396, 33.12K)

The rising of temperatures, the solar explosions, the population increase, the volcanos the ice melting...

youtu.be/iA788usYNWA
This video was published 1 moth ago
youtu.be/DaTNc_4Dgo8

Typical ungrateful nigger. Creates nothing but feels entitled to bitch about what others create. France was made for niggers.

This videos are something very different for what i'm talking about, did they 8 years ago have the temperatures that we have now? No
Ok burger belive what you want but we will see who is right.

i wish

(monkeys paw)

not really

Attached: 4A8531E1-2689-470F-9946-D0D76EEFD737.png (518x514, 205.78K)

Am actually sweetie that's slotted for 9 weeks out. Two more weeks after your proposed date of doom.

Attached: 1593607600287.jpg (680x454, 55.78K)