It's Over

Attached: file.png (1815x1587, 1.28M)

>reddit screencap
>memeflag
>random pic of plane flight
Cool.

>completely inconsequential shitter post
guess it's time for a slide thread with 200 replies

Pathetic. The Trump family really is broke.

????????????????????????
so?
>Spamming/flooding
>This window will close in 3 seconds...
herbs

anyone who flies coach is a worthless fucking peasant, if you can't afford first class you can't afford to fly it's as simple as that

TWO SEATS ERICK GEOUMPF

Attached: 51A12551-813B-4345-9415-ADD340BAED13.jpg (1171x1340, 1.3M)

Good for him

Rich = Bad
Poor 'just like us' = Bad

you really can't win with these people

Based

How dare he not fly on a private jet and create more carbon for them to whine about

Please. If this were a Jew like Bernie Sanders the left would be raving about how, "like omg he's like a real normal person!!! feeee, glark glark glark."
Liberals are absolute scum.

This might be the gayest attempt to get attention I've ever seen.

Attached: 1pbtid.png (1000x881, 245.23K)

>look at this loser flying on the back of a plane just like me. This guy’s a giant loser like me

After not coming here for awhile, then coming back, you really see how fucking widespread the demoralizing posts are. 1 hour here and I'm more miserable than I was the entire time away from this place. I don't remember it ever being this bad.

Kek, What a faggot. I would never be caught flying with the subhuman class.

this, and look at his phone, its like 3 models behind the latest edition iphone. disgusting poors make me sick

kek reminds me of when my brother in law called Musk an idiot, then I asked him if he thinks he's smarter than Musk, then watched his face as he realized he trapped himself.

yea its bad, i recently left for 2 months and now im back and its been the same experience for me. some of the worst depression in my life recently.

Yeah it's gotten really.bad since the fucking 2016 election.

Seething

Attached: 1661413017141.png (645x770, 55.87K)

Is it one of those like 45 minute hopper flights? I don't think they even have a higher class.

Faggots, letting the MKUltra get to you. Stop being so weak willed. Go back to touching grass if you can't handle it. This place brings me joy and happiness because of people like you who are easily baited and twisted into depression over glow ops. Kek.

what kind of loser flies cattle class?

Yeah it's sad how this place is a shadow of what it was. I don't know what Im even doing back here anymore, im much more productive and have less stress when Im not here mindlessly scrolling for hours a day. Im thankful I came here way back when though. Atleast then there were good discussions instead of shills making half of the topics on here.

Well, I guess I'll be back here for the midterms to see the shitshow then.

I..I thought we were just supposed to be miserable here?

Do a flip faggot.

>Flies first class or in a private jet
>LOOK AT HOW THEY THINK THEY ARE ABOVE YOU!!!

>Flies coach
>LOOK AT HOW BROKE THEY ARE!!!

Dont tell me pol is a Jewish psyop to make me feel sad I'll never come back and I liked happening threads

that pic u?

He probably flies 4 times a week for no real reason because he's rich.

I mean, there used to be atleast decent discussions here. Now it's mostly shills, trannies, and retards doomposting and making dumb fucking posts. That wasn't what this place used to be. Being miserable is sometimes worth it if you get something good out of it. The cost benefit ratio here though is way out of whack towards the cost side. Being miserable here isn't worth anything in exchange anymore.

It's actually surprising how much more depressing it is coming here after not coming here for awhile.

lol french faggot being a faggot

Algerian hands typed this

not him he would have secret service with him
all fields it goes

is that even him

I think I need some to take some time away.

Honestly it kind of feels like the purpose of this place now is to get people too depressed and hopeless to do anything productive with themselves IRL, by giving people the mindset of "whats the point?". I just say this because I used to have that mindset till i stopped coming here for awhile. Then that mindset sort of just...disappeared. hell I don't even talk about politics with my family anymore because there's no point to it. I realized it's genuinely a useless subject to discuss. Who cares about discussing politics? You know who does that? People who don't have anything else going on in their lives. If they did, they wouldn't waste so much time with politics. That's just my perspective though from having recently been on the other side of the looking glass.

Trump ain't got no money, Trump must eat from garbage cans. It's over Democrats won