Just how terrifying was Khmer Rouge?

>"Soviet Russia and Maoist China angered me because of their atrocities, but Khmer Rouge actually scared the shit out of me."

>"Khmer Rouge made 1984 looks like a perfect democracy with proper representations and full morals"

Just how true is this statement pol/? Is Khmer Rouge really worse than 1984?

Why is Pol Pot Satan Incarnate? Is it even communism at this point?

Attached: images (9).jpg (480x338, 32.78K)

In the 1984 no one was killed for wearing glasses

It's all bullshit propaganda. Nothing about war is true

Khmer Rouge is what the Green left and traditionalist right want. It's anti-cibilization.

What the fuck? Even the worst political extremist wouldn't defend Pol Pot.

Defending Hitler, Mao, and Stalin I can understand, but defending Pol Pot is fucking trolling

>Traditionalist Right want
It's anarcho-primitivists who wants that.

>Just how true is this statement pol/? Is Khmer Rouge really worse than 1984?
kmer rouge were about the same as the germanic barbarians during the fall of rome who created the dark ages

they even did the same thing, forced everyone out of the cities and into the fields, causing massive famine and further collapse of society

but yes everything they say on the khmer rouge is true

>It's all bullshit propaganda. Nothing about war is true
except you can go to cambodia and find random human skeletons absolutely everywhere on the side of the road whenever it rains

Types like Varg

They slaughtered anyone they viewed as an "intellectual" including those with shitty eyesight that used glasses.

Pol Pot was the smartest man in the room. Imagine if Uncle Ted Kaczynski was given control of an entire country.

This is basically what happened with Cambodia and why they went so hard chopping down urban weeds and midwits.

This scared the shit out of the communist intellectuals and capitalist hogs alike. So they decided to team up and shutdown his interesting experiment in ending industrial society.

They were supported by the US and the UN

This is african pol pot
He's the real kangz after all

Attached: 408px-Don_Francisco_Macias.jpg (408x600, 50.21K)

Communism with Linkolian characteristics.

I just assumed they're to communism what ISIS is to Islamism.
The furthest possible extreme that one could take within the ideology.

Attached: 31srU8OHMHL._AC_.jpg (500x333, 10.73K)

Sounds like every pol power fantasy

"Wealthier peasants had their land redistributed so that by the end of 1972, all families living in the Marxist-controlled areas possessed an equal amount of land."

Yeah no.

He went full communism. Like took it literally to a T. That means a lot of deaths

>Don Francisco, the Cisco kid
Rofl

Khmer Rogue was "Industrial Society and it's Future" played by Vlad the Impaler.

I really can't think of a comparable event in history with so much immediate mass genocide and mobilization of the entire country towards a single purpose. Uprooting and migrating the entire population of the nation into forced labour, truly remarkable and ambitious resulting in total chaos, disorganisation and death.
It must have been surreal.

Attached: gettyimages-158676320.jpg (3000x2007, 2.84M)

Be careful OP. Let’s not start talking about actual holocausts with actual evidence

maybe just stop wearing glasses dummy?

Attached: 1318306434002.png (680x1105, 801.47K)

dunno. brown asians are niggers compared to yellow asians

Yet not a single mass grave found in Poland or Germany. Very interesting indeed

he just looks so devious but child-like in his bemusement…truly a character of the ages

Attached: 2B347C29-180E-493C-B5A6-CF46B47B2A28.jpg (184x184, 13.58K)

>Francisco Macias Nguema
I can't find a documentary about him.
What's the gestalt?

>Yet not a single mass grave found in Poland
*AHEM*
Katyn

Not entirely true, actually pol pot itself is Chang so does with other khmer rouge high ranking official who were Chang

Starting medicine from scratch so it wasn’t tainted by capitalist ideas. Insane.

Literally the only based commies. Unlike most commies with their urbanite söy shit they were completely anti urbanite. They also considered racial purity important and genocided non Khmers. They were literally getting gibs from China even as they were slaughtering chinks en masse. Any Forums pot truly was the greatest man.

It's disingenuous to say that was his motivation, and even if it were, he treated most ailments with a headshot anyway.