Dentists are fucking scammers

Here in Germany they will always include some bullshit service beyond what is needed/covered by health insurance, like a (((special material))) or (((treatment))), or they will claim e.g. your gums are inflamed, aka gingivitis, and you need (((periodontal maintenance))) even if you have pristine oral hygiene.

Attached: dentist-treating-patient.jpg (1920x1080, 250.68K)

Well they do pull out wisdom teeth out after one case of inflammation which sounds crazy to me but im not a dentist.

My dentist is ok, but I still keep an eye on her. She told me the problem is that most dentists are on a retainer working for corporations that give out quotas for fillings etc. That's why they do stuff that isn't needed.

The wisdom teeth thing is interesting because if you happen to lose one of your bigger chewers the it might fill in the gab. Kinda explains why they want to pull it out because that's a 1k investment or whatever it is.

howd they get the camera in the mouth?

scams here too. always add on the cleanings even though you don't need it if you brush your teeth daily like a real person. They've also gotten bad about not wanting to give you numbing stuff or pain meds to deal with the pain. they want to make as much money as possible and don't give a shit. When they do 5 fillings, two will be faulty within months.

>UHH SWEETIE YOUR GUMS ARE BLEEDING
No shit you dumb bitch you keep stabbing them with sharp objects.

Attached: a-female-patient-being-treated-by-a-dental-hygienist-AXAX3W.jpg (864x1390, 124.02K)

swallowered it buddy

Same here too. A lot of them are Jewish too.

>ere in Germany they will always include some bullshit service beyond what is needed/covered by health insurance
and you never bothered to ask why
do you know what dentists get from (((health insurance))) when they remove faulty teeth?
9€, nine fucking euros
can't even pay the assistants with that

Feels good when I go to the dentist every few years and they tell me I have teeth like a horse and need no work.

You don't need a dentist. Get this

Attached: 13bb6e42e9937619b7ad5ccc15558da7_tn.jpg (320x320, 25.32K)

dentists are butchers and cowards.. here in America they commit suicide a lot.. thankfully

alibaba? aliexpress?

Attached: niggackackk.jpg (816x503, 108.56K)

maybe you shouldn't go to the cheapest shithole you can find but look for a credible dentist and ask for a second opinion before any larger procedure

My fucking dentist chipped away at my tooth, I didn't say anything because I knew he'd deny it and gaslight me, also family too poor to afford attorney and shiz, and basically money wont buy back my tooth anyway.

I WENT TO A CLINIC IN HOUSTON RUN BY SHITSKIN ARABS AND THEY WERE SAYING EVERYONE HAD CAVITIES THEY TOLD ME I HAD 2 CAVITIES AND THEN I GOT A SECOND OPINION AND HAD NONE THEY WERE RIPPING TEETH OUT OF SUCKERS LEFT AND RIGHT WHEN I WAS IN THERE. MADE ME REALIZE HOW CORRUPT AND BULLSHIT THE MEDICAL SYSTEM IS IN THE US. THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A STRUCTURED REFERRAL SYSTEM ITS ALL JUST A BULLSHIT POPES MEDICAL INQUISITION KIKE DOCTOR RICH SETUP SCAM SETUP WHILE HE TREATS YOUR SYMPTOMS NOT THE UNDERLYING CONDITIONS WITH CHECK RAPE KIKE PILLS WHICH ARE ALL LIVER TOXIC BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL SYNTHETIC DRUGS AND THEN YOUR LIVER GOES AND YOU GET CANCER AND GIVE THEM ALL YOUR MONEY......

I used to go once a year and they always found something to fuck with. Eventually I stopped going and my teeth stopped hurting and never got cavities.

See this? Miracle paste it's no wonder they wanted to ban it.

Attached: actually works.jpg (1500x1500, 140.14K)

>Go in for a cleaning
>sir you have a cavity, I'm gonna schedule you for a filling
>I've never had a cavity before, but whatever
>come in for the filling
>Sir, your cavity seems to have dissapeared, but it looks like one of your prior fillings is coming loose. I'm going to fix it
I had to jump out of the chair to stop her. She kept insisting I had fillings for cavities I've never had. A year later they tried to tell my I had inflamed gums and that I needed laser surgery to kill any bacteria that might've gotten in.
Never going back to a dentist again. Why does everything have to be so kiked?

Attached: 1660241984733161.jpg (388x531, 51.1K)

Same in the states, Get a second opinion if they tell you you have a bunch of cavities that need to be filled when you've never had a history of them and take care of your teeth. Some of them are scammers, the ones that are know that they are pieces of shit and is why their suicide rate is so high.

Imagine my shock. I stopped eating anything including sugar and I haven't had toothaches in over ten years. Fuck you. Fuck dentists.

my teeth mog australia hard
thats all i care about

Attached: 1660030454249121.jpg (1009x269, 46.64K)