Who is worse American niggers or European migrant niggers?

Attached: niggers.jpg (1102x490, 193.98K)

Trick question: the worst people on Earth are white people, who have such a complex emotional relationship with niggers that they will import them by the millions but then make threads like this online.

you and all other whites are incredibly weak.

The white people who vote for them to come, segregate them and then "complain" when they rape their daughters.

I'm not white, and you're a faggot.

Raise your fist for Black Power my brothers!

Attached: c19a41cbdf5560e278b7a89ad6df8f31--bra-to-bring.jpg (736x1226, 48.31K)

Yes

Whites aren't weak they just have nothing to lose as of yet... when threatened they ban together to eradicate the niggers... so keep doing what your doing nigger and eventually it will all come to a head

niggers are niggers and they only know how to consume and destroy. they are the orcs, they are not human, and if humanity doesn't wake up and start erasing them from this planet then there won't be a humanity left.

American Niggers for two reasons recombining into one reason:
1. They’re partially white
2. They’ve lived around whites for generations.
They should know better by now. European migrant niggers are like a wild, invasive species- they’re not capable of understanding just how different where they are is compared to where they’re from.

2 more weeks, you nigants need to be quiet and stop embarrassing yourselves, whites haven't an end to what they are willing to take in america and west europe, south africa is a different story with Orania and things like that but people there live in a country of 90 percent niggers and have dealt with their violence for decades, it was too late by the time the ANC t ook power

Yet you are crying about your ancestors getting raped 24/7 like whinings of a woman

cope faggot, get cucked.

Attached: abdulrahman sex.jpg (1076x1069, 318.5K)

*shown an end to what they are willing to take

The women who encourage them. Bratty millennials who hate their father.

American niggers are far worse
Only thing we have that's close is niggers from the Antilles

Albanians are worse than both of them, by FAR

European niggers are extremely weak. Any American who travels to Europe would have literally zero fear from their niggers due to exposure to our niggers.
Everytime I'm in Europe I hope those skinny africans try something. They are so hopeless and helpless compared to an American black.

Attached: murican goffik.jpg (746x900, 199.21K)

FPBP

Jew niggers

You kikes are a disease

Attached: 1661358613434221m.jpg (1024x919, 212.99K)

Whoa! You mean the white people in Europe honestly complain about that??? Here in the states just rant online but in real life do all kinds nigger loving mental gymnastics and defend the rape