The final solution to the women question

Women, regardless of nationality, culture, and race, should have all their rights taken away and be redelegated to a purely invisible and silent presence within the home, not the public space. Given no access to any forms of media or social contact, for the sake of allowing their tiny, smooth brains to heal from social media whore cancer.

Jannie, this is certainly political as women are some of the loudest propagators of cancerous woke culture and vicious enablers of authoritarian nanny states. Women are directly responsible for the intellectual decline and political stagnation of the West.

Attached: Dog foids.webm (480x852, 2.85M)

>That webm
Why is the modern world so cringe?

You just know

>Why
Social media was a mistake

anons how the fuck how the fuck do I get rid of the unwanted boner caused by the webm

How much do you want to bet she is on that leash for a nonwhite god?

All women should be kept like this. If women were taught to communicate only in growls and barking and were kept on leashes at all times by their men, there would be 0 problems in western civilization right now.

>0:11
>those eyes
She's fucking psycho. Why is it always the crazy ones.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x371, 16.41K)

You're such a faggot.

>man made horrors beyond my comprehension

why is it always the crazy ones that crawl around in public like a dog? idk bro

How do they shit & piss ?

Attached: fuck shit piss-GYcOK_NHixc.webm (640x360, 1.08M)

i downloaded her onlyfans leaks.
without clothes she is pretty nasty looking

This or at least de-shod them.

Go watch James Charles videos

This has to be the saddest virgin excuse I have ever heard and that's coming from a woman. If you don't treat a woman right then she has no business being with you. Maybe if men like you didn't objectify women as a commodity women wouldn't be hard pressed to be more choosey? Have you ever thought about how your own actions have consequences? I have dated broke men before because they were decent humans who shared the same values as me. It's not complicated, you're just distancing yourself using pseudoscience and anecdotal evidence. Just stop. You're only perpetuating an already immature capacity for accepting reality. Young men are already unbearable and I can't imagine your line of thinking infecting an entire generation of boys. You are your own worst enemy, not women. Seriously get a life loser

Nice reddit pasta. You will still never be a woman.

Attached: EC6FC6CE-CD54-4299-84FF-7B67B7DBEB60.gif (168x176, 1.49M)

Totally agree. The world would be so much better if it was just all men. Men everywhere just being manly and doing manly activities together with no clothes on. Stupid women ruin everything

The same women will be mad at you but if you add "by black men" or some other racial spin they accept it without complaint.
Truly the Demiurge's worst demons.

what makes young guys so unbearable? that they're broke?

They need to ask their husbands or fathers to unlock it everytime and they need to hold it otherwise if their men dont have time at the moment