Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture...

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

Attached: 1655584293264.gif (1200x1000, 874.91K)

glorious hussar wings scything through a formation of tamales wearing sombreros like so many blades of grvss

long post, didn’t read all of it, but I’m always supportive of Poland - hating.

>Mexican flag
Fuck you paco. Poles are based as fuck.
Their language is based,
Their food is delicious (Smak on toast, fucking amazing)
Their countryside is beautiful.

Go fold some tacos you salsa swilling bean nigger. You will never be white.

Attached: 1660875808528850.jpg (375x375, 45.29K)

It's a vassal territory. Pretty soon we'll ship our nuclear waste there and make them pay for the Holocaust all over again.

Attached: 03FF6A47-325B-4A74-96B8-CDA13ACD11A5.jpg (1024x989, 106.94K)

>bad cuisine
Polish soup is excellent. One of my favorite foods.

They seem like they need sum testosterone boosting.

Rent free, its always non whites seething about Poland.

Negroids mad that someone got rid of their “dominance”.

>Ugly language
>shitty culture
I definitely don't agree with you here.

I like them because they are a Catholic country, but actually poisoning an entire lake was pretty stupid fr fr...

Niggers that shat into the river will get assblasted in prison.

>bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture
t. mexico

I love comments like this, it makes me more proud to be Polish. If 150cm tall Spics from Mexico take this much time
in their day to hate on Poland we must be doing something right . Cope seethe and have sex lmfao

Some pole fucked your mom or something?

Me too. It's the fact that it's always shitskins and mongoloids hating on Poland and never anyone else that especially makes me proud.

You guys don't realize what a self-esteem and motivation booster that is.

What do you know about food, you eat rotten fish...

You eat insect burgers.

>You guys don't realize what a self-esteem and motivation booster that is.

Time to use that energy to become a superpower in Europe.

Oh wait, that will never happen.

The same is true for Russia LMFAOOOO

So what do you kurwaniggers actually contribute or create to world? Aside from screeching in european online game servers. Even my smakl country has a few internationally known products and expertise compared to your poor buffer state.
>kurwa kurwa pooland strong!!!1

Russia is a giant. Poland is a dumb dwarf with delusions of grandeur.

Let's see how brave you are once the West stops pumping money into your economy.

And there it is again
>kurwa kurwa katyn pidorusski REEEEEEE!!!!!1
Rent free.

>shitskin seething at Poland thread, episode CDLXIII

Attached: 1639295688215.jpg (667x624, 174.04K)

Based

Attached: polandbros....jpg (828x888, 55.7K)

You are literally EU's version of this beaner OP, Mexico of Europe. Now back to kvetching about russians at CSGO chat with you.

Poland is literally 10 times more important and influential in the course of European history than Finland will ever be lmfao, kill yourself