USA PATRIOTISM THREAD

I'm shipping out to basic training next month. Is there anyone else joining the military and if so what branch, are you excited? All are welcome especially veterans I'd be grateful for all advice that will help me in my enlistment.

Attached: Camp Taji Command Transfer of Authority 1800.jpg (621x414, 32.52K)

I failed the MEPS physical because I went to counseling when I was 12. Qualified for nuclear engineer but they said no without wavers.

You will die in the military. And I will be happy.

It’s over, Ameribros. Moscow-Tehran-Beijing Axis forming as we speak

Attached: 1774FFDC-D72D-4C40-88C1-14D62E7D3EB3.jpg (616x900, 108.3K)

What do you need waivered? You had to have scored high nineties. What kind of counseling was it and is your recruiter working with you?

I feel bad for the zogbots that enlist before getting redpilled on the kikes.
Being a patriot is not bad - when you love in an ethnically homogenois society. At which point patriotism is called NATIONALISM.
How can one be nationalist when sharing a country with niggers and spics and jews and asians.
They look and dress and talk differently from you.
But "patriots" are being told that they need to defend it.
At which point you are defending the institution that wants to get rid of you.

Attached: 1623589532745m.jpg (1024x1024, 229.24K)

So what have you done to be the change you want to see in the world?

This is a lie.
Basic training and AIT are a joke for basic jobs. Did 12 years, two combat deployments. First in 03-05 as LRS then 09-10 as a flight medic.
Shit was getting super woke when I got out in 2011. When I reclassed to 68W it was pretty bad in 08.
If you're a straight white male get a lawyer and break your contract because they will promote anyone that is "special" ahead of you. They tried to force a count that was in for 4 years with no combat or actual experience ahead of me in 2009 even though I had a bunch of schools and actual combat experience as 11b recon. That was struck down because I had a fuck ton more awards and experience than her. The modern military is a joke.

"Force a cunt"

Lol no I have a life

So, do you get your red combat pumps in basic or later on deployment?

Attached: laugh.jpg (525x809, 130.97K)

lol this is the new low for the US Military
they have to shill on Any Forums to try and get new recruits lmaoooo

Patriotism is not going to die for ZOG.
I hope becoming a war criminal is worth it. In the afterlife a good God might not look at that with kindness.

holy shit what a recruiter response.
if you are not an actual recruiter then god damn you have their personality nailed to a T

Attached: die for zog.png (995x941, 1.4M)

Have fun you retarded faggot tranny.

Attached: LO553_.jpg (1280x853, 283.17K)

Attached: 1661411530388.jpg (793x1024, 82.17K)

He's probably a beaner, 50% of the American military is beaner.

Attached: 1639118807215.png (612x609, 669.01K)

Fight hard for Israel goy. It's all worth it because you to travel and get shekels for school.

>5¢ cigars and orange cidar
>about 1.56 today
>or 1.39 under Trump

Die for israel you fucking faggot. Whenever I see a dead US soldier I get happier inside, it makes my day.

>Pic

Why don't they just use this as an opportunity to cut their retarded budget that's bigger than the next 10 militaries combined? Why do you need 6 gorillion more soldiers when your not in a war.

Break a leg burger trash

Attached: brandon-rumbaughAfghanistan.jpg (1000x1531, 278.28K)

>budget cut
>government
they need to bail out their buddies at lockheed martin and give more welfare to them

24% retarded leaf. Go get fucked by your dog.

You mispelled Raytheon.

>answers a criticism with a question that has nothing to do with the criticism
I hope u all die and raped by chinese neighbor

> I'm shipping out to basic training next month.
Good lord that country will never run out of idiots

Attached: F5EDA143-E932-4C94-8F5D-D7265BB293D0.png (300x300, 97.72K)

Congrats on your covid vaccination. Remember, no refunds.

Cut the budget of the Military Industrial Complex?
Oy Vey! Muh shekels!

Attached: bill.jpg (340x258, 20.76K)

Most likely, yeah

Attached: 1661392205728660.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

This is your future

Attached: yourfuture.png (721x442, 604.86K)

This.

F Satan‘s army.

You have to be literally gaslit beyond salvation to join the ZOG military after what happened in 2020

Former USMC. Leaders are not born, they are made. Learn how to become a leader. The men and women around you will respect you and look up to you for taking the first step. Most people, this board as a prime example, are followers and are waiting for someone to point the way.

Jews really hate we have a standing military. It's like they've seen where us political option is heading. There won't be a holocaust, just a bright flash.

No I'm not a recruiter. I'm a 26 year old white male with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes green/blue. The purpose of this thread is that this is the only place that I browse for information / laughs and wanted to know if any anons we're also joining the military or veterans had any advice I'm goin to be a satellite communications systems operator maintainer. And plan on going to college when after my enlistment.

> Leaders are not born, they are made. Learn how to become a leader.
I disagree.

Attached: Admiral_Rachel_L._Levine.jpg (800x1000, 129.28K)

Good goyim.

You will never be a woman

This is always an indicator of leftism taking over….merit goes out of the door and replaced by artificial quotas. It‘s through the bench always the same hallmark.

Rule of thumb is, that wherever you see that happening you can make a fortune with scamming and criminal activity; but god beware you‘re hard working & honest in that environment, this is the worst.

I have a friend that just went into the Marines and I think he made it into force recon. Thanks for your response and I hope your having a pleasant life after your service.

>I'm goin to be a satellite communications systems operator maintainer
no your not. they will promise you the fucking moon and deliver shit in the way of their promises.
You'll be taking orders from spics and niggers. You will get thrown at savages to make company's money.
You will be a fucking tool of the NWO.

My advice:
>join the USAF because you get paid the same as the other branches but treated better (no brainer)
>only join IF you get your job guaranteed by the recruiter (speak with their supervisor and go to another office to get what you want)
>only choose a job that is DIRECTLY translatable to a civilian job (cop, fireman, electrician, HVAC, IT, etc.)
>DO go to the doctor as much as possible and document every ache, pain, injury, assault, etc. so you can get VAbux after you are discharged (try to go when off duty to avoid ridicule)
>DO use your VA loan to buy a fourplex with zero money down at every duty station, keep it, and do it again at the new one. You will retired after 20 years will millions in equity and more rental income than your pension. After active duty, you are not allowed to do this. See Active Duty Passive Income.
>DO contribute your max to the ROTH TSP
>DO get your CCAF associates degree and DO use tuition assistance to attend online university so that you can use your GI Bill for grad school or trade school.
>DO NOT marry or get women pregnant, also DO NOT get involved or try to get involved with a military woman or dependent.
>DO NOT buy a new car or used car with a loan without making sure it’s a good rate. Local dealerships love assraping junior enlisted with high interest rates.
Any questions?
t.USAF retired

Attached: DDB4F0DE-F154-4BA3-A216-6F286D1555E8.png (434x601, 344.49K)

Sure thing, Julio. You better hurry up and rope some more goyim in.
Sgt. Lopez and Lt. Sanchez are waiting

> I'm a 26 year old white male with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes green/blue.

Perfect.

Attached: 8E8C6B20-F471-4449-8877-31D17F7AD5EB.jpg (595x615, 323.79K)

your wife cheated on you while you were deployed

>I'm a 26 year old white male with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes green/blue.
Kek, you're not white . I'd put you as either a goblino or a kike

Attached: Army Recruiters Duck.jpg (1082x368, 131.81K)

It's okay, the current military is self imploding. They need people but saw recruits hate the woke shit. We're about one year from the military kicking trannies out again.

Jewish tricks right here

Slow day at the office?

Attached: 1625564858515.jpg (1501x844, 137.31K)

>Leaders are not born
If you look through history at leadership, they all have the same common traits and a similar personal history.
I am referring to real leadership, not political patsies.
They are usually from upper middle class, were faced with challenges, and then had some event that pushed them further.

you are some faggot larping trying to psyop people into joining.
I think it's absolutely pathetic that the military has stooped this low to have to shill on pol of all places lol.
Only recruiters talk like you do.
You'd be surprised at how many people here are veterans.

Attached: cuck.png (973x1321, 124.55K)