NZG New Zealand pol

>summon weldbro edition

>murry is super smug she gets to rub her disgusting fake culture into boomers faces
newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2022/08/newshub-s-oriini-kaipara-hits-out-at-relentless-viewer-who-complained-about-moko-kauwae.html

>Air NZ loses nearly $600m and thoroughly deserve it for making unvaxxed customers take tests even though they were flying directly out of Wuhan in 2020 until Jacinda stopped them
nzherald.co.nz/business/air-new-zealand-posts-725-million-loss-after-expenses-soar-pandemic-lockdowns-reduce-flights/VKB4KBUY7MZRCDSVV5PKRBPQVY/

>another loss for mandate enthusiasts, government considers shit canning 3000 senior teachers, things must be fucking bad if they want to do that to their own voters
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2022/08/government-considers-cutting-3000-senior-teaching-roles-from-budget.html

>racist dashcam video confirms car jackings are by murrys (watch the video here)
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/08/auckland-crime-witness-horrified-after-two-men-leap-into-motorist-s-car-beat-driver-in-brazen-daytime-attack.html

What was for dinner cunts, I'm making chicken wings, the white man's wings

Attached: Miss New Zealand.png (683x543, 302.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odt.co.nz/news/world/global-insight-nz-soldiers-death-ukraine-not-vain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when you've spouted so much shit the stain under your mouth is indelible

give me haircut suggestions bros, hair is way too long.

Attached: 1658310566817814.jpg (702x619, 76.86K)

oh, steak & chips btw

>kiwi soldiers death was not in vain, the pedophiles and drug addicts he fought for will remember him fondly
odt.co.nz/news/world/global-insight-nz-soldiers-death-ukraine-not-vain

Attached: fact checkers agree.png (300x411, 151.55K)

I havent followed New Zealand news in months, its been great so I guess ill keep not following it.

buzz it off. hair "styles" are for unironic faggots

Attached: 166069871237385866.gif (498x208, 425.13K)

short back and sides fren

nice

hello new zealand. still shit, cunts? nah im kidding. you're alright kiwibros.

It makes more sense when you view it as the government sponsored infomercial that it is

bitch needs to wipe her chin, embarassing

it's funny when they do the ooga booga talk

Chuck Norris

If you ignore everything remotely kiwiana your life will become better, pretend its soviet Yugoslavia or something.

When did kiwi conservatives turn into putin cocksucking, conspiracy theorist that can't wear a mask

> find $5 in street
> 20min impromptu performance of the haka
that sort of thing?

>pretend its soviet Yugoslavia or something.
That would be preferable at this point desu

Attached: ppsh gril.png (1692x1429, 1.62M)

>odt.co.nz/news/world/global-insight-nz-soldiers-death-ukraine-not-vain

glowie

gib pic

2gay4life

I mainly check the news to see what the normies are thinking of, it's legit programming for them

What the fuck is wrong with her chin?

>why won't these people who have radically different views to me just do a complete 180 and agree with me? :(
>why won't they just do what I tell them? :( :( :(
Maybe you should fucking kill yourself

Attached: A bit thin skinned m8.jpg (703x960, 103.33K)

It makes the alcoholism, suicide and brutalist architecture seem less ugly.

Died in service of Jewry. Poor bugger.

Attached: What a thing to Die for.png (300x200, 132.88K)

just fucking say that, if you want to see pictures of male models then you should probably go to some immigrant barber and ask him what he thinks looks good on you, those guys actually know about hairstyles and shit

See

>give me haircut suggestions bros, hair is way too long.
#2 on top
#1 on back and sides, tapered into the #2

That's really short. If you want something that is merely kinda short, change the #2 into a #3 and the #1 into a #2

>When did kiwi conservatives turn into putin cocksucking, conspiracy theorist that can't wear a mask
all conservatives seem to gravitate toward communism. from sucking on china's cock to putin. these people are wanna-be dictators despite hating communism so much. if it were the 1940s and 1950 again these "conservatives" would be in prison camps because they'd clearly be seen as a security risk.

Glowies aren't storming trenches man. There is a huge amount of Western glowies telling the Ukies where to aim their artillery, they most likely told the foreign legion about the Russian trench network too

Soviet alchoholism, suicide and brutalist architecture is way cooler than ours desu. At least they were good at it

Pretty sure this is the guy who was wearing the Brenton Tarrant mask on the actual day.

Yeah, even though he was an enemy combatant it's a bit too soon to call him out, he legitimately believed in importing gay niggers to Russia's borders and maybe that's the moral thing to do

I actually see the resemblance there

Ukraine is a Jewish project. The people behind it want to destroy Europe and the West.

>noooooo you have to support zog! you have to fight for your corrupt government that hates you and wants you dead! you can't just be contrarian! you NEED to support the current thing
How about fuck off. Next thing you'll be telling me it's based and redpilled to go die for ukraine or israhole while my people get ethnically replaced by chinks and shitskins at home

The guy who did the attacks was wearing a latex mask. Look at this guys eyes, and face shape, especially around the eyes, and then look at the pictures of Tarrant in court.

It's him.

They lured him over there and then got rid of him, even though he had pledged never to talk.

We punch well above our weight when it comes to blackpills, have some level of pride in our fallen brethren.

Attached: WSAT2UOFWERDJROG7YGM7NUB7E.jpg (576x435, 15.49K)

Nah most of that is maori girls struggling eith their unique and beautiful culture

Just shows ya, you can never expect any gratitude from zog

He wanted to kill people, so snuck away & got killed trying.

Air nz canceled my connecting flight due to no staff now I am in some shit hotel in the cbd hotel couldn’t provide dinner no staff so get vouchers to nearby restaurants 4 places 3 Chinese 1 shut fuckn homeless drug addicts all around the hotel rubbish and Murray’s screeching at other drivers
Cunts fucked what a shit hole

BLYAT! We're leading the world comrades!

Attached: Whorse demon.gif (356x354, 394.49K)

I garuntee you 400% of our suicides are black hoodie wearing white boys in auckland

Weve got mexico beat for suicides and are just below finland for alcoholism, almost brings a tear to my eyes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-182825_Chrome.jpg (1080x725, 198.32K)

I respect our armed forces. What happened to Mr Abel was a waste of a good man, I suspect.

Do OD's count as suicide?

Can't blame him, the TV told him the russians were so stoopid that the plucky ukranians were outfoxing and embarrassing them at every turn! what fun!

Will you respect them when they're given orders to roundup people like (You) for holding anti-government views?

wow, good show

Depends on if the mental health budget needs its quarterly injection or not.

No. Only when they are sent by the NZSIS to intimidate me in a hostel.

Have they done that to you lately?

Attached: 1635755716953.jpg (1080x1058, 123.07K)

Now they just watch me jack off to Asian troons.