What's my body count? Only an insecure little man who watches Andrew Tate would ask that

>What's my body count? Only an insecure little man who watches Andrew Tate would ask that.

How do you respond?

Attached: 121485946_347276866583595_1234702842979255191_n.jpg (1080x1235, 244.41K)

That high, huh?

i sex her, don't care if i get gohnerrea

Agree. Apologize. Pretend to care what she talks about. Fuck her. Never talk to her again

>yeh babe, only incels care about that crap
>*pump and dump

Draw my Flyssa and slay her

You should be able to just intuit, and yes that includes the "not like the other girls" with scientific notation-tier scores

Sir this is a Wendy’s

whore.

But women only fuck chads according to pol. So her body count shouldn't be high if she doesn't have many options, right? Oh wait, none of the logic on here makes any sense, does it?

Shut your whore mouth you ridiculous 3dpd slut.

Attached: D3BA4568-70F6-48F9-B396-61F899E6D517.png (1500x1810, 3.57M)

Shutup

Jewess.

excuse him, he has autism

Andrew who?...
I just want to know if I'm going to break you in the first hour, or the sixth...

>be a literal nobody
>hire a PR firm to push a manufactured smear campaign trying to establish yourself as some new right wing bogeyman and counter-culture figure
Loser.

Talking about Andrew Tate?

That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Luton Premier Inn. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Andrew Tate screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Tate and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Andrew Tate, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Tate stole my heart and drank my sneed.

I would emerge from behind the bushes and murder her and whoever she was talking to.

thats what health insurance is for

>How would u respond?
Picrel

Attached: 01FBBF13-F3D3-471D-B105-AE98018BF8E8.jpg (407x405, 39.27K)

I say: "answer the question" forcefully. Alternatively: "that many?"

>Oh ok, so over 100. I am sorry, I am scared of HIV and HPV. Have a good one.