The plague of the humanity

>the plague of the humanity

Attached: ENC3_131375327180030000.jpg (594x334, 24.49K)

Do you even have an indoor toilet?

I hate globohomo so much and these countries are the main culprits but goddamn it if you ever badmouth me or my bretheren again we WILL invade you nigger

>misdirection

Attached: 1599086845665.jpg (491x491, 42.99K)

And in spite of everything, we are still undoubtedly whiter than you.

pretty much, 5 eyes is the current entity that people here call globohomo or globalism

back in the days it use to be only the british empire (which didn't belong to the british of course, it was owned by jewish bankers who fled europe during the french revolution)

since the revolutionary wars, they only grew in power with time, and after both world wars, and succesflly conquering america without a fight, they were powerful enough to openely rule the world rather than have to do it through the proxy of the british empire

Also the europeanest countries

>>the plague of the humanity
>mostly white
third worlders btfo.

yes

Based.
we didnt do nuffin

Sandniggers hate the first world:

deal with it poofter

Attached: spc.png (455x455, 9.95K)

Add Israel in that list, fuck angl*s and jews

Attached: img.png (498x733, 51.64K)

What did New Zealand do exactly?
Our money is worth fuck all.
We have fuck all people.
We have fuck all military power.
We occasionally produce movies and provide under paid actors both of which are funded by other countries because our economy produces basically nothing so we can't afford it.

And always will be.

Yes, we are, it's time for all who agree to pack up and leave.

The UK and the US are the first-class Anglo. The rest are American NPCs, they're irrelevant for us.

Great! More people should take less interest in us.

Overseas five eyes influence (telecom had most of their shenanigans lead back here after the snowden leaks) and UN pandering (Cindy's entire career). Outside of that not much.

Username checks out gnome from Moscow

Typical bitch ass kraut

Post bread on toilet lid

No, we need to sell the idea that the West is over to these people. Only by reducing the impurity in our stock can we reascend. They love coming here, looting it, destroying it, denigrating it. They should stay home.

This, I'm literally shaking

Many such cases

this: as usual the germans are always the most based

Attached: 1659248936574867.jpg (800x567, 90K)

tbf (to be fair) it's only the nritish and the leafs