Neder Any Forumsder general: the WEIMAR economy of the Netherlands

>Another day, another escalation:
- NS (national railway) on strike, WAT NOU?
- Government in turmoil (or just theater)
- While more and more people do not know how to make ends meet, Minister Kaag does not seem to intend to take new measures in the short term to ease the pain in the wallet.
- Government forces municipality of 3.000 people to house hundreds of migrants without their knowledge or consent.
- MEDIA IS TRYING TO D&C, DON'T FALL FOR IT
- Gigachad being megabased, putting up inverted flag on electric tower near high voltage cables
- FDF announces that they will keep going with harder actions in local newspaper
- Antifa suspected setting fire to the homes and equipment of farmers
- Journalist Photographer makes fake news false flag about ''nazi flags and fires”. After being found out, played victim. ANP is trying to cover up evidence.
- WEF whore CEO Barbara Baarsma of the Rabobank wants to introduce carbon credits COMMUNISM
- GOVERNMENT REFUSES TO RECOGNIZE OUR PROPERTY RIGHTS - WE ARE IN TYRANNY NOW
- SHOTS FIRED AT FARMERS, ARRESTS, FARMERS SIEGE POLICE STATION AND FORCE RELEASE

>Required reading/watching (the following videos and articles are in Dutch)
- Government buys up agrarian land in Noordoostpolder to build migrant facilities
noordoostpolder.nieuws.nl/nieuws/37008/aankoop-stikstofruimte-in-de-noordoostpolder/
- Ministry of Justice and Security refuses to investigate reports of rape of (underaged) individuals by the Dutch elite
demminkdoofpot.nl/home.html
- The city of Apeldoorn to turn into a "smart city" by the WEF, mysterious white boxes are attached to every streetlight
ezaz.nl/apeldoorn-levert-inwoners-uit-aan-dataverzamelaar

>WEF documents here
rijksoverheid.nl/documenten/wob-verzoeken/2022/03/24/besluit-wob-verzoek-overeenkomsten-met-world-economic-forum

>QRD
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVYy0AoTJc

Attached: 1661368564027098.jpg (1280x960, 158.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2441952-asielkinderen-lijden-onnodig-door-onbegrijpelijke-vragen-ind
nos.nl/collectie/13898/artikel/2441954-artsen-zonder-grenzen-naar-ter-apel-waar-opnieuw-700-mensen-buiten-sliepen
ad.nl/politiek/provincies-hebben-zware-kritiek-op-kabinet-en-willen-duidelijkheid-zitten-in-een-impasse~a996c863/
ad.nl/economie/topdrukte-bij-pandhuizen-en-goudinkopers-door-stijgende-prijzen~a05d027f/
hartvannederland.nl/nieuws/economie/steeds-meer-mensen-verkopen-spullen-uit-geldnood
binnenlandsbestuur.nl/bestuur-en-organisatie/het-voelt-als-leven-op-een-vulkaan
verenoflood(dot)nu/nederlanders-verdachter-kan-het-niet/
telegraaf.nl/nieuws/333325781/asielchaos-zet-politie-klem-ten-koste-van-belangrijke-taken-het-raakt-ook-de-burger
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moggel

>PREVIOUS THREADS:

Don't forget to share your minecraft tutorials

>Known AIVD tactics for shilling:
- Pretend that any idea of use of violence is 'you being a glowie' by definition
- Attack Farmers as bad for the environment
- Ignore the WEF involvement or dismiss it as conspiracy
- demoralize and tell us we won't do shit
- pretend anyone that is adding value to the bread, like /our/guy Generaal, is a useless idiot
- adding nothing to the bread themselves except whining and complaining

>QRD why this can go dark in the Netherlands, quickly:
- Government is unwilling to compromise on anything
- Farmers, fishermen and entire cultural minorities like Frisians and Reformists are with their backs to the walls
- Low and middle incomes will not be able to make ends meet in autumn/winter

DO NOT RESPOND TO MEMEFLAG SHILLS OR DISRUPTING TROLLS
No, they don't actually care about the subject matter, they just bring it up to derail discussion

WE ARE NOW IN INTERNATIONAL NEWS
SKY NEWS, FOX NEWS, TIM POOL, RUSSELL BRAND, JORDAN PETERSON, CHRIS MARTENSON HAVE PICKED US UP
KEEP SPREADING THE INFO

Attached: QRD2.png (960x1545, 246.17K)

moggel

Attached: Rutte6.png (1556x847, 1.08M)

ik oof

Got a pay raise yesterday, i now get 0.07 cent per you, please help me make ends meet. Thank you

Attached: 1659624248234028.png (1267x900, 1.09M)

Back in the wagie cagie boys. It's going to be hot today.
Vraag aan verdwaalde Vlamingen: hoe staat het er bij jullie voor? Ik zag drugsgeweld in Antwerpen en nog steeds geen meerderheid voor N-VA/VB?

Attached: bijbelgordel.jpg (629x715, 116.3K)

SUPPORT DUTCH FARMERS
FUCK THE WEF

Attached: WEF faces.jpg (1041x1600, 183.78K)

nos.nl/artikel/2441952-asielkinderen-lijden-onnodig-door-onbegrijpelijke-vragen-ind
nos.nl/collectie/13898/artikel/2441954-artsen-zonder-grenzen-naar-ter-apel-waar-opnieuw-700-mensen-buiten-sliepen
> Why are you not accepting the immigrants, peasant?

ad.nl/politiek/provincies-hebben-zware-kritiek-op-kabinet-en-willen-duidelijkheid-zitten-in-een-impasse~a996c863/
> provinces angry or ''angry'' at The Hague

ad.nl/economie/topdrukte-bij-pandhuizen-en-goudinkopers-door-stijgende-prijzen~a05d027f/
hartvannederland.nl/nieuws/economie/steeds-meer-mensen-verkopen-spullen-uit-geldnood
> Weimar time

binnenlandsbestuur.nl/bestuur-en-organisatie/het-voelt-als-leven-op-een-vulkaan
> even bluepilled normies are getting it

Goedenmorgen goede vrien
(I wonder if Turbosupermax already received my letter.)

>Antifa suspected setting fire to the homes and equipment of farmers
Holy shit are antifags really this retarded?

no, just like the forest fires in the PNW it's likely paid glowing assets using antifa as a convenient mask to divide and conquer and prevent populist unity because that is the one thing they fear

though it's also entirely possible that antifa (i.e. the extreme wing of soros-funded open society SJW groups, not actual Occupy/anti-globalist leftists) are actually retarded/gullible enough to do shit like that

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

BUMP

verenoflood(dot)nu/nederlanders-verdachter-kan-het-niet/
To elaborate, flaminganten: I also understand it's basically a cross-border drug war these days where you get our NAFRI's to deal with.

joden likken mijn anus

>Turbosupermax
I really hope so, he needs our support

Attached: tuut.png (1024x681, 2M)

Good times are ahead of us

Attached: 1661411677211842.jpg (1200x800, 128.8K)

Here you go

Attached: explosieven.png (1080x1298, 886.52K)

>Still pushing sob stories to normalize illegal immigration
>Every goddamned picture I'm seeing shows military age males
Just shoot them at the bother, straight up blow them to kingdom come. I don't give a fuck. These people have no applicable work experience and are just "coming to get a better life" because they come from an inferior shithole with a shit culture.
We're approaching camp of saints tier and either it's the governments plan to syphon of as much taxpayer money to fund these leeches or they do not realize that at one point the pot boils over and people start killing each other.

> but user, we signed a treaty! Do you WANT a diplomatic incident?

Attached: Fa8uiBHWQAAJwOx.png (554x811, 383.68K)

telegraaf.nl/nieuws/333325781/asielchaos-zet-politie-klem-ten-koste-van-belangrijke-taken-het-raakt-ook-de-burger
> Extra help that the Amsterdam police must provide for the screening of asylum seekers in Ter Apel and Budel is at the expense of important police matters and also affects citizens. Criminal aliens, for example, are given more free rein.

Vriendelijke herrinering dat Marokkanen Turken en andere buitenlanders aan jullie kant staan.

Hoe sneller jullie poldertards dat door gaan hebben hoe beter

My favorite thread on Any Forums

Attached: 1660248577992678.jpg (500x376, 36.96K)

Attached: kikker.jpg (1024x1009, 67.1K)

get the fuck out of my country, shitskin