Why did Putin have her killed?

I think I know why. History has prove, it is better to kill the cazr than give him bad news. When the invasion failed (its been 183 days fuckwads, the invasion failed) Alexander had bad news, but more importantly Putin knew Alexander had bad news, do he did the most prudent thing and tried to have him offed. This is the most fun part of Russian dysfunction. This is Anna Ivanovna level shit. Russia never changes.

Attached: Deayd.jpg (1200x630, 74.44K)

We invaded Korea half a century ago and we're still winning.
Go away

She was so pure! I bet she didn't even poop.

Attached: darya-dugina.jpg (1552x860, 410.27K)

Honest answer is that the Putin regime is losing billions from sanctions and spending on a war they know they will not win.
They will capitulate and hope to walk away with their yachts and villas. But they cant if true believers are still around. True believers are always a threat once you decide to go a different direction. They become a giant threat. So any well known true believers will start to disappear . Dugin isnt a paid propagandist that will say anything the govt says. He is a true believer and wont just shut up if told.

>Why did Putin have her killed?
I hope your being paid to shill that retarded bullshit

Because too many of you whores on one mindset couldn't afford the gold of Africa.

>True believers are always a threat once you decide to go a different direction. They become a giant threat. So any well known true believers will start to disappear . Dugin isnt a paid propagandist that will say anything the govt says. He is a true believer and wont just shut up if told.
By that logic if they kill his daughter he’d go Columbine on the entire Russian government. This is the most demented shilling yet.

Fucking Dugin isn't the one who brings Putin information. He only brings his retarded mental masturbartion stories

This. She’s so pale that I can’t image something as dark as poop coming out of her body.

Not the first nationalist (((kremlin))) got rid off. Many such cases.

His daughter and him were supposed to go. Learn the facts

I bet she pooped with the 2 KG of FSB semtex planted under the drivers seat went off.

Wheres Girkin now? If you dont know who that is than you should kys and never speak with smart people. True believers are going to go bye bye

>Girkin
Girkin is the under the tree by the stone bridge his mother used to stand on.

I understand that. Information and inspiration are 2 different things, but both can lead to really bad decisions.

IDK man something tells me she was sitting on something explosive.

Dumb thread, Putin doesn't get his updates from Dugin, is the glow approach to just shit up the board now?

If I were Putin I would just invite him to a cabinet meeting and then have him killed and officially call it a heart attack, no need for this retarded Tom Clancy shit.

You clearly have no idea how russia works. That would not send a message to the other true believers that could potentially cause trouble. Believe me, everyone in powerful positions in Russia are going to start getting the message. That message, forget about eurasian orthodox empire. Be happy with what you have. Or else.

Dugin was nobody. He wasn't Putin's counselor or something. This is such a retarded take.
Cockholes got mad about some old fart talking shit about them and decided to murder him, but shit went sideways when his daughter decided to go in that car instead. Meaning, hohols fucked up yet again. And now everyone's making it look like some big political happening.
Cute grill got killed by botox infused hohol swine that's all that happened.

last time I checked that's not how you spelled Cossak. While we are on the topic, did you know that one of the top universities in the USA has an entire history class on peasant culture. Guess which country was the subject Ivan?

Citizens of Whoville are not welcome.

>While we are on the topic
Well, you clearly aren't, muttbro.

Girkin pooed on all Putin decisions for half a year called him corrupt traitor and called for mobilisation. Dugin did nothing.