Student Loan Forgiveness BACKFIRING

Even people on Twitter and Reddit aren't too happy about the news.

Search "refinanced loans" to see all the people who regret being responsible.

All the Roe v Wade momentum just got SHAFTED

Attached: retarddit.png (923x631, 64.94K)

>All the Roe v Wade momentum just got SHAFTED
There wasn't any momentum

just move to another country, that's what i did

Based debt-dodger

this is a whole new level of copium Jamal Martinez

Based Jew

Say it with me Reddit:

N O. R E F U N D S

Don't care, taking the free 10k, still racist, still voting straight Rs.

>he didn't qualify for the 20k while still making just barely under the income cutoff

pleb

Based and freeloaderpilled.

Student loan forgiveness only makes sense if its couples with secondary education reform by cutting funding to majors and administration bloat that produces people only worth minimum wage or who turn into political hacks, otherwise, it’s just a bailout for the manufacturer (College) to ensure future customers.

The reason they don’t want to touch university reform is because a big part of the function of university is to “groom-out” the revolutionary instinct out of young people and divert it into partying, victim politics and id-pol followed by just enough debt to keep you on the treadmill. These combined make sure you’re never a threat but are unfathomably your angry at your fellow white males (the ones who would lead the revolt) and not anyone who actually has influence over the system, like media, politicians, bankers, Larry Fink, Pentagon, NSA, etc, etc.

Working is for suckers.

Attached: 235456345464.jpg (1280x1057, 221.64K)

to be fair, I can never go back to the states after defaulting on my loans but fuck that shithole so thanks for the education i guess? The same degree over here would be about $9,000 compared to the $80,000 in America. I don't like to give usury to jews

>hard work and reliability get you punished
>sly opportunism and slacking get you rewarded
Yeah no shit, you learn this in your first 5 years of life in Romania.

if these people didn't see this coming the millionth time loans were paused then there's no helping them

Good to see. I want civil unrest over this because fuck the freebie getters.

This isn’t a bailout of the students, it’s a bailout of the universities.

You mean throwing drippings of equity at Starbucks baristas who pissed their youth away getting a bachelor's in psychology removes what little motivation they had anyway? I'm shocked

>but i was responsible and paid my loans!
lol
lmfao

The world should be a better place than Romania. Your country is famous for AIDS infected orphans and thieving gypsies.

>leldit
>I'm too wealthy for welfare
>and I'm jelly as fuck
kek

>Any Forums
>learning is for fags
>you should only take Being a Goodgoy Wagecuck 101 at a trade school
kek

>jew shills
>reee this money that has already been spent by universities and is in circulation now is going to cause inflation!
>because we're not getting our usurious cut anymore blessing it with inflation-freeness
kek

>me
>got 20K for free
kek all the way to the bank

Obviously, the only people that will be happy about this are brainlets who made awful decisions and lack the basic wherewithal to pay down a loan they knowingly took out for a degree that wasn't going to be marketable. This is also not the kind of person that goes out and votes despite being a full time radical commie on Twitter all day.

Attached: 1623558705100.png (600x340, 249.46K)

At least one escaped second Israel

>NOOO YOU CANT HELP PEOPLE ITS NOT FAIR I PAYED BY DEBTS TO SHEKELSTEIN THE RIGHT WAY

Americans are hopeless

Attached: 1648287885756.jpg (510x510, 28.29K)

stop with your bootstrap kike bullshit