183 Days Ago The 'SuperPower' Russia Invaded Ukraine

In that time the world has seen what it is to fight for freedom in the face of evil and pure paranoid aggression. Putin lives in a world that is dying, a world of conquest and brute force. Its sad really, that the man that brought Russia back from the brink, that gave Russia pride again, was actually nothing more than a common criminal who fucked the body of the corpse he inherited. Fuck Putin! Slava Ukraini! Happy Birthday Ukraine! You will be free and you will be the end of Putin's Russia!

Attached: SlavaUkraini2.png (360x360, 51.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTl4-c8tcXA
youtube.com/watch?v=l-A53IGxbiE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>183 Days Ago The 'SuperPower' Russia Invaded Ukraine
kek

at first I was like :
youtube.com/watch?v=BTl4-c8tcXA

but then I was like:
>we meant to lose the entire northern front and have an armored division encircled and destroyed, also those 20 VDV units never existed, there are no records of them ever existing.

Attached: 1648124771489.jpg (1026x451, 55.73K)

It's over.
Russia won

Attached: zelensky 2.gif (104x268, 577.64K)

Imagine losing to this lmao

Ivan are you there? How are you hoholding up?

20 years ago we invaded Afghanistan and we gave the country back to the Taliban who fought back multiple world powers.

Russia is fighting Ukraine and countries like the US by proxy.

Americans are living in a world that is dying. It's sad really that America is beyond the brink, has no pride, and is filled with criminals, etc.

I hope the invasion lasts for years, so it would be easier for EU to die.

>"manly" Putin getting humiliated by silly comedian
how can ivans cope? why can't they handle the silliness?

You are right, they may as well not exist. They are growing sunflowers now while their commander collect their pay. youtube.com/watch?v=l-A53IGxbiE

Attached: StillABetterLeader.jpg (640x360, 40.42K)

You can use what aboutism all you want. Does not change the fact that the great soviet state is now a shit tier criminal enterprise getting its ass kicked by Khokhols and 40 year old weapons. Cope.

no one cares bro
sorry for your loss
stop shitting up the board

Attached: Has Ukraine News Fatigue Set In.png (500x500, 151.61K)

Karma's a bitch, huh?
Enslave the ukraini
Z

Attached: Tamga.png (582x325, 80.78K)

>2 weeks
>6 months

For now i want this go on even longer.
Putin already has an US inflation called after him. What next? Putins US hunger? Skies the limit.

Debunked by every academic in the world and some even in Russia. Literally shit tier propaganda to match a shit tier invasion. Keep dying Ivan, I can afford it.

Fair trade, we make up bullshit labels that mean nothing and hundreds of Russian invaders die a day.

>Shit labels

American education everybody.

Have I to remind you about Afghanistan? On the subject, Russia fights in a proxy war with the all NATO countries, not just Ukraine.

Tu quoque (Latin for “you too”) is a common type of logical fallacy, meaning a flaw in reasoning that weakens an argument or a trick of thought used as a debate tactic. It occurs when someone’s argument is discredited solely based on the allegation that their past actions or words are not consistent with their views.
It is also known as “ad hominem tu quoque” since it’s considered to be one of the different types of ad hominem arguments.
>see you learned something faggot

So what about the second argument about the NATO proxy war? Will you omit it because you can't disprove it?

>Dead Russians
Russian education everybody.

>Russia fights in a proxy war with the all NATO countries, not just Ukraine.
The cope is real.

>

Attached: 1661413542601.jpg (4328x1580, 1.09M)

Nigger, u starting to act like a well lubed faggot.

Polemic argument here is that u cant blame anyone becouse ur country is pure shit.
I can take some heat from, lets say Honduras for example. But when a mutt start to lecture me on world politics its become comical.

>But muh invasion

Panama 89, nigger!

>Zero outcome

Iraq, Afghanistan

>But muh bad planning

Lybia nigger. U turned country to a fucking slave market.

Everything u touch turn to shit. Fucking globalist fucks.

And by the way, if u had two brain cells ud realise already that ur pax americana is in decline.

A proxy war fought with NATO training and old weapons. Same result though. Russia went full hitler and now going to get bitch slapped so bad she will probably disentegrate again. The USSR failed in 1989, Putin's legacy is that he set that failure in stone. Classic.

Those are Russian immigrants

Attached: 1661413732236.jpg (1017x720, 120.25K)

have you seen the swastika? seems like the nazis were pajeets

Maybe you need to get off /pol and start trying to figure out why your country is accelerating towards the abyss. Your women are excellent your Leopard boats are exquisite, but clearly the men of the nation might talk a good game, but just can't it done now can they. I'll be back with you just now.

>glorious one million men counteroffensive vs demoralized, goymarsed kherson garrison
>

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-192711_Chrome.jpg (1078x1059, 417.2K)