Albanians Iq mogged by gorillas

Amazing

Attached: 1661354092304858.jpg (1024x1024, 115.93K)

IQ tests are retarded

>they don't test for intelligence (complex problemsolving)
>they instead test for spatial geometry, random gotcha questions with no correct answers, and worst of all, vocabularity tests
>IQ are NOT a score, they are a RANKING
>IQ tests are relative to everyone else who takes the same test, the median of the group is set at 100 by DEFINITION
>in other words, if you made a test for crabs, the crabs would have a median IQ of 100, by definition
>despite this, retards mix together unrelated tests, meaning you have answers like "crabs are smarter than 1 in 2 people"
>IQ test only became popular because the amerigoy army forced every american to take one, which created a large sample size, which the pseudoscientific american social scientists yearn for

>some African countries have 40 IQ
Is this for real or am I reading it wrong.

Yes, my own country gets double mogged by gorillas.

They test for pattern recognition, all intelligence is pattern recognition

Apes don’t actually have an 85 iQ, by the way

Attached: B5D991CC-7DE4-4855-85ED-9EBC7BBDBC81.jpg (1024x683, 82.87K)

>They test for pattern recognition
no they don't

>all intelligence is pattern recognition
I love when retards prove they are retarded, they show no one should waste time with them

Diet. If you see cassava flour at the health food store don't buy it.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220816-103024_InfoRapid KnowledgeBase Builder.jpg (718x710, 265.96K)

>muh different types of intelligence
cope harder, brainlet

Found the halfwit....again.

Saying Koko had an IQ of 85 is extremely misleading. She had a DQ or Development Quotient of 85, and the DQ test administered was intended for infants. IQ scores are generally made on children aged 4 and up to 12

Also the IQ list you use there is heavily flawed. It factors in educational performance which is skews the results. On most IQ scores, Scandinavians score above 100, but with PISA tests, Norway and Iceland perform rather mediocre, probably because we are mostly academic retards.

Yes. Let's ignore language and emotional intelligence for starters and declare who can memorize phone numbers the quickest intelligent.

I just ate cassava today, it's over

Attached: 1652485463248.jpg (755x790, 159.81K)

Sneed

>vocabularity tests

But jokes aside, you are mostly correct. They can test something vague correlating to intelligence, but it's not a test of intelligence itself.

I'm so sorry. You want a coloring book or something?

>>all intelligence is pattern recognition
>I love when retards prove they are retarded, they show no one should waste time with them

If intelligence is not pattern recognition and problem solving, then what is it?

yeah, it's not really true. As much as some would like to cope, there is no international IQ test that has been surveyed on the entire world. What you get when you search "IQ in country X", you get a score most likely sourced from the book "IQ and the Wealth of Nations" which was published in 2002 and has not been updated ever since. The authors of the book did not make any attempt to look for more than one IQ sample for each country, no matter the background of the study, date or sample size.

The most striking example is that Equatorial Guinea famously had 56 IQ in this book, but the sample used was done on retarded children in Spain.
Other examples include numerous countries where their IQ is based on nothing but taking the average of neighbouring nations, or using decade old results from small tests when more recent ones are available.

Attached: 1603394274904.png (1000x1271, 314.21K)

You both confuse wisdom with intellectual performance.

do you have the link to the original presentation?

>If intelligence is not pattern recognition and problem solving, then what is it?
literally what I said in the post before that >(complex problemsolving)

our brains can do many types of computational job, but the main one I think deserves to be the ones labeled as intelligence and put forward as the main feature of our species, is complex problemsovling, being able to entangle increasingly complex situations and starting positions with many elements, and arriving to the correct conclusion from the information you can observe, so long as doing so is possible

it's the main thing our brains do, at it applies to everything, from how you are going to move your limbs to reach the electrical toggle for the lights in your bathroom at 2 am, to making spears to hunt animals tens of thousands of years ago, to inventing nuclear bombs, or devising horribly complicated and long chemical syntheses, almost any task that requires intelligence can be described as problemsolving within a complex an multilayered problem, therefore that's what I define as intelligence

Albania supports Ukraine???

>But jokes aside, you are mostly correct. They can test something vague correlating to intelligence, but it's not a test of intelligence itself.
Words are not just letters clumped together randomly, but there's intelligent design behind wording known as "etymology" Here's basic description: The origin and historical development of a linguistic form as shown by determining its basic elements, earliest known use, and changes in form and meaning, tracing its transmission from one language to another, >identifying its cognates in other languagesreconstructing< its ancestral form where possible.

IQ tests measure your ability to manipulate concepts which have tangible links to realistic objects/items, I
i.e. unfolding a cube and figuring out what face goes in which position etc. And what makes differentiates it from problem solving is that it's a problem solving per unit time relative to complexity of given problem.

Average and median iq are 100 because the distribution is assumed to be symmetric but whenever they say stuff like whites' mean iq is 100 and blacks' is 80, it can be also reformulated as blacks' mean iq is 100 and whites' is 120, depending on the reference point of the starting sample.