Most young boys will absorb the 20% wrong of what he says. He mixes the redpill with Jewish brainwashing...

Most young boys will absorb the 20% wrong of what he says. He mixes the redpill with Jewish brainwashing. Be promiscuous, drink alcohol and smoke cigars bro. Make sure to mistreat all women. And then be unable to reproduce and find a proper wife. If you treat all women like whores and search for pussy in clubs, you will only ever be with whores.

Sure, the main message of masculinity is great. It's a shame it has to be a fucking disgusting mutt Golem telling young men to be masculine. Oh wait...

That's the only time it's acceptable. If a disgusting mutt nigger says "be masculine" "fuck dem hoes nigga", it's fine because mutts and niggers are allowed to be masculine! WHITE MALES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE MASCULINE UNDER THE JEWISH DICTATORSHIP IN EUROPE AND AMERICA.

If it was a white man saying even half of this he would be unlisted, banned, had his bank frozen and been run out of Europe.

Attached: Andrew-Tate-1.jpg (618x531, 12.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Most young boys will absorb the 20% wrong of what he says
well now they will absorb 0% of what he says

Attached: mods.png (779x772, 547.13K)

Not my problem slut

tbf hes getting banned from everything now. But yeah, he is a degen

He pretended to be white and they ended his entire career as a grifter.
He should have said he was a proud mutt, they wouldn't have done shit if he said fuck white people and women.

He is such obvious fucking controlled opposition and the fact that they are influencing millions of zoomers with this muttified scumbag is actually making me angry.

Why have they decided to implant masculine energy in the youth? I know that he was busted for sex trafficking and suddenly became a thing. His rise to fame was not natural.

What is the end goal of this? Are young men waking up and smelling the bullshit?

In their minds, they need to control these young goyim males who are waking up.

And if they are going to wakeup anyways, the powers that be have decided "we should plant the seeds of degeneracy while we can" even in pro masculine propaganda.

The whole point of him is that you cant ban him. He has an entire pyramid scheme spamming his videos on TikTok, YouTube and Instagram. Officially, sure, they have banned him. And that just further gives him an air of legitimacy.

Attached: 1661378568568734.jpg (1720x1410, 274.76K)

Look guys, I'm going to drop some top secret info. There should be no face as an idol of your ideals except Jesus Christ, and he's only there when you get seriously deep and lost, but this should manifest as the most basic things. If you don't have enough experience to know what Tate is, then maybe you shouldn't be living and dying by his words.

>Be promiscuous, drink alcohol and smoke cigars bro. Make sure to mistreat all women. And then be unable to reproduce and find a proper wife
His "redpills" are all nigger rap themes:
>get money
>get bitches
>always be hustlin
>top g
>gangsta
This is basic bitch normie wigger shit, why anyone thought it would attract suckers on Any Forums to pay him him for huster university courses is confusing. Tate talked himself up into thinking he could sell le nazi frogs the Top G Hustin version of redpills. What a Gigaroon.

Attached: 5d70305e6dd46.image.jpg (429x500, 48.2K)

>He mixes the redpill with Jewish brainwashing
Of course, he's a nigger and a faggot

he was on alex jones in 2019 pre covid
and is now banned from every social media
you’re dumber than a nigger to think that’s controlled opposition

The fact that his boomer tier rants trigger people like you makes me like him more. The only thing that made makes me angry about him is that he is about to donate to le womens causes charities now.

reminder that this guy is an actual nigger, his dad was a nigger, theres no way he can be anything other than a degenerate nigger tier half-bred mutt. guy is fucked up for sure in his head. just because hes right about a few topics, doesn't mean he is smart, hes a low IQ nigger and con artist, like george GROID. dont fall for the hype, check his early life.

Attached: 1660593373944235.jpg (920x968, 139.18K)

exactly this.
he looks like a mongoloid.. but because he occasionally says something based or witty, and is one of the only men allowed on the public stage with a testosterone level above 'faggot' tier, he now has a cult following.. who are going to destroy themselves, mimicking his money worshipping pleb'ish tardation

Attached: 1661409789907.png (1119x674, 194.76K)

house nigger like tariq kept on retainer to work for silence and continue earning
nothing of value that can't be gotten elsewhere with less baggage

>If you treat all women like whores and search for pussy in clubs, you will only ever be with whores.
embracing this is the way for most young men.
that's just how it is.

You want to know how to get women? Here just watch this video and see if you can figure it out.
youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc

Attached: how does he do it.png (2231x1051, 1.94M)

Wtf are you on about nigger? Yeah i get that whites are shit on 24/7 but all the leftoid normies and women on my insta literally hate him to shreds, despite him being a kalergi mutt.

He could actually be a good redpiller but it’s pretty fucking obvious that this mongrel is inorganically planted as controlled opp. He spouts some good talking points about the WEF, bugs and the removal of freedom to travel, which is what more normies need to wake up to. But unfortunately those messages get purposely drowned out by his degenerate jew-like messages to the youth.

I think that 20% is only available to millionaires desu

this retard thinks alex jones isn't a glowie
>never mentions israel
You are a husband of an adulterous wife

The whole point of it is that disaffected young males who need a masculine rolemodel will absorb his jewish poison to "fuck hoes nigga". Obviously the target audience isn't women on instagram.

Just found out who thus guy is today because I'm naturally masculine and don't know any ecelebs.

Search interest went up drastically after his spectacular coordinated ban. People are watching reuploads and desperatly try to find shit that has been lost.

He's basically 2015 pol