Cuba

They've been kinda quiet since Castro died. Does the current communist party lack the revolutionary spirit?

Attached: IMG_20211022_142607_268.jpg (1170x655, 83.26K)

They lacked the revolutionary spirit since Mao died. Ever since he died, every place communism has existed, it came into existance not via the people's will, but either an external force, or an externally backed coup.

They just chilling bruh. Leave cuba alone yankee mfer.

Failures don't brag.
>communism

Cuban intelligence is probably the only reason a US coup in Venezuela hasn't succeeded yet.

a coup could be an improvement though.Remember Pinochet? Was incredibly based and BTFO commies.

>coup could be an improvement
yeah just look at ukraine

Attached: hoholwinningpose.jpg (1168x1153, 89.88K)

>Remember Pinochet?
Muh based CIA puppet

whats good for the goose isn't always good for the gander

Whatever he was he stopped Chile from becoming a narco-state like Colombia and set the groundwork for it becoming the most prosperous and safest country in south America. We're already seeing the decline as soon as the commies came back, will be interesting to see how the reddit mod, that they voted president, leaves the country.

Literally yes. It doesn't matter that he was a CIA "puppet" because he slaughtered the fuck out of commies. CIA is good when it comes to dealing with communism.

No, that's every american "ally" liking ZOG.

Simp

I've spent quite a bit of time in Cuba recently. Between energy shortages and COVID they have their hands full. Great people.

It was always pushed by jews or big nosed mongols, you are just a homo.

I ain't quiet biches

I don't endorse Communism, That's just what I figured. I know about the Jewish support for Mao, but I was more talking about no military support. If economic support isn't allowed, then Communism has never been revolutionary.

>commies
It's just a phase

Covid isn't real

you might want to tell the Cubans that.

why are cubans always yelling?