Sociopaths and Political empathy Tactics

>You must care for Ukraine citizens,
>You must care for dirty degenerate trannies
>You must care for the freaks and disabled
Blah Blah fucking blah,

Clown world political power is based on weaponized empathy! You must care etc,, The reason why Sociopathy-ASPD is now the only stigmatized mental health condition is simple. They fear rule-breakers. Most of what you know and have been told about sociopaths is false, we are not business CEO's or prime ministers, We are actually closer to being degenerate rule-breaking trouble makers. Sociopaths don't wear facemasks, we just do shit as we please for instant gratification. That being said can you deny that the growing radlib insanity of clown world is because of political weaponized empathy?

Attached: Based Sociopathy.jpg (1000x1000, 599.49K)

Homos are all psychopaths. Sociopaths are people that don't get on with the homos.

No, they are cringe. Sociopaths torture animals. Just be good

Explain yourself?

Make me, white knight basedboy...

I'm a sociopath when it comes to the shoah

Attached: 1652902676688.jpg (395x450, 60.59K)

You aren't based. Not only are Niggerpaths genetic filth that destroy our society and are responsible for corruption, serial killers, crime and rape gangs, but Putnam's studies show that they are the least affected by diversity, meaning they don't care if society goes to shit, because they are unfeeling chameleons who don't care about anything. I have a deep, carnal hatred for you subhumans. I would go to any lengths to see you wiped the fuck out and holocausted from mankind. Our Germanic ancestors drowned you in puddles to ensure that you unfeeling wretches experienced the maximum amount of suffering to make up for the fact you were incapable of feeling the suffering of the people who's lives you routinely destroyed. Niggerpaths are a blight upon humanity and all mankind, and only a Niggerpath would ever disagree with that statement.

Attached: levirat-ili-brachno-semejnie-otnosheniya-chukchej_4.jpg (1000x664, 62.1K)

I don't care. If you had dealings with a sociopath then you deserved everything you got. Be a fucking man and grow a pair.

Empathy is just forced compassion
No one care further than his tribe
Care for your neighbour and get stabbed or shot
More than that, the dsm5 is there to spot healthy non conformist individuals by labelling perfectly sane traits as disorders
Socio/Psychopathy is totally normal in a world where achievement is everything, narcissism is just extreme self love and machiavelianism is the ability to see further than your adversary can
Once you discover that it is the well adopted traits of all high achievers/earners youvstart seeing how the propaganda to be and stay weak & compassionate is used to fuck you up
>weaponised human flaws

Attached: FXDmHzsXEAASuYF.jpg (540x663, 73.37K)

You're a faggot cocksucker. Kill yourself you fucking son of whore. No one will miss you. Not even your fat pig of a mother.

>instant gratification

you will never be a woman

Anyone with true empathy could never be tricked by the garbage you see on the news.

You're getting closer. Psychopaths are the most based people alive and normies can't even understand the way we think. Which makes them the cattle while we are born to drive the herd.

>Psychopaths are the most based people alive and normies can't even understand the way we think
>we
Are you one?

>Most of what you know and have been told about sociopaths is false, we are not business CEO's or prime ministers
Those are psychopaths, you ignorant fool.
Sociopaths are much more likely to get caught and join the prison population.

I remember people LARPing as Sociopaths back people were calling Jake Paul a Sociopath. It’s cringe but it’s also fun to laugh at the losers calling themselves Sociopaths as if it makes them look cool. If you’re so un-self aware to post on Any Forums calling yourself a Sociopath then I suggest you turn off the computer, go outside, makes some friends and fix your life.

Attached: D5BD3BC0-65A4-4C14-8452-C5045286EC90.jpg (1024x683, 82.87K)

I never called myself one!

Glow more glowie

Nah, you are the biggest pussies and the most enthusiastic rule followers and enforcers of the Jew World Order. The jewish panic over a flu was a recent big example of this.

It is barely discussed and any real attempt at diagnosing or legislating it is memoryholed and sabotaged, because the leadership of this gayness has those mental health problems too.

> you must follow the rules or you are un-based
t.

Attached: FELsgpmWYA0gVjI.jpg (1284x1071, 84.39K)

The only problem is socio/psychopaths are probably just gonna end up backstabbing each other and be detested by everyone else. Shitty way to live. Good moral communities are stronger.

sociopaths are better than narcissists but they cannot beat psychopaths

based

Attached: bully2.png (683x475, 171.57K)

I am happy for the war because with all the poverty and destruction, and the men dead, maybe I can get a cute young wife who will have to let me coom in her woomb for a better life.

Nah, the government has lots of them protecting their fellows, they are rarely jailed.

You are basically niggers with different skin tone and other stolen genes.

You need good sociopaths to prevent your society from slipping into decadence you filthy mong.

Based, paths are worse than kikes.