Kenyan drowns livestreaming in Ontario pool

>The family of 23-year-old Hellen Nyabuto is mourning her loss after she drowned in a pool in the Township of Chatsworth, just south of Owen Sound, Ont. on Aug 18.
In a GoFundMe post, Enock Nyabuto said his eldest sister Hellen Wendy, was “enjoying an afternoon swim when she tragically drowned.”
OPP said a woman was pulled from the water and despite life-saving measures, she was pronounced deceased. According to a CNN report, the tragic incident was caught on camera.
>caught on camera
Should immigrants have mandatory swimming classes? Or was the pool just being racist?

Attached: drowned.png (1305x844, 727.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OVqMVJihc-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post the FUCKING LINK

This is why you never go swimming unless you have friends around

>Or was the pool just being racist?
the pool is racist because it was built to a safety standard that assumes the swimmers are white. different people require different safety level.

100% this pool was built by whites

really? canada is that fucking racist?

>around 10 minutes in she started yelling for help
looks like she was in a pool by herself with no one around and a bunch of ppl watched her online drown while she was yelling for help

>Kenyan in Ontario

Attached: 1661376472599984.gif (492x376, 326.7K)

Lmao like how do you drown in a pool. Like just hold on to the ledge lmao nigga.

How the fuck do you drown in a 4ft deep pool lmao this is just sad and pathetic at the same time

canadian posters are consistently the worst posters on pol

More like just bend your knee caps and stand up. Nigger bitch had to be taller than the pool is deep

I concur. nigger faggot OP

De cocokodile goot me. Hulp! Hulp!

Attached: Saltie 2.gif (260x260, 857.16K)

Happens to the best of them...

Attached: swim time.jpg (125x71, 1.68K)

>post the FUCKING LINK
Search on youtube, kenyans have spammed the shit out of her livestream. Even extended ones.

youtu.be/OVqMVJihc-I
Lmao SHE WAS STANDING UPholy fuck niggers are pathetic

She was probably drunk or on drugs I use to live in that area also never saw a nigger there 20 years ago. Ontario really is collapsing.

no link, what a gay homosexuall faggot gay

Attached: please cooperate nigger swimmer.jpg (952x480, 96.66K)

>Should immigrants have mandatory swimming classes?

If you mean should we dump them all in the ocean then the answer is yes.

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 135.05K)

Attached: Fa-fk-LUsAEp-mw.jpg (750x698, 39.61K)

no link KYS faggot op

imagine getting a free house, free food, free money and still manages to die. Totally no iq difference lmao

Attached: 1651942731196.jpg (1024x914, 59.19K)

Hey fags here

I’m so confused how she drowned? She was standing up. I guess she may have crossed over in the deep end? Otherwise it looks like she panicked and forgot she had legs to stand up? Black people are very dumb lol

>Death is free

>Black ppl are dumb
Yes user you're catching on. Remember to never relax around blacks or swim with them

Kek

>never be around blacks
Fixed it for you

African Rockfish!

Attached: 20211118_071556.png (316x450, 215.79K)

Yes mutt pools do have deep ends and she obviously crossed into it. Fucking moron. She had a lot of endurance for some one who can not swim she panicked for a good 2 mins before passing out.

They never go camping or hiking either. Rarely do they play hockey. Last few white havens.