Less than third of UN member states support anti-Russian statement on Ukraine

A joint anti-Russian statement on the conflict in Ukraine, which was released on Wednesday, was supported by only 58 United Nations member states,
or less than a third of the organization’s 193 members.

Ukraine’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations Sergey Kislitsa read out the document to journalists at the UN headquarters and named all the states that supported it.
The statement lambastes Russia’s actions and calls on it to immediately stop combat operations.

Among the signatories of the statement are the European Union nations, the United States, the United Kingdom, Georgia, Turkey, several Asian and Latin American countries.
UNITED NATIONS, August 25.2022 /TASS/.
tass.com/world/1497977

LOL, Hohols are getting ignored more and more every day.

Attached: UN & Evil-Kraine.png (963x614, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.kremlin.ru/supplement/5770#sel=13:1:W2k,13:15:v3x;16:104:Lx3,16:159:lrj
youtu.be/A-te4nwj9Z4
airuniversity.af.edu/Portals/10/CASI/documents/Translations/2022-02-04 China Russia joint statement International Relations Entering a New Era.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK UKRAINE
THE WORLD STANDS WITH RUSSIA
GOD'S GLORY IS WITH RUSSIA

Tired of NATO
Tired of BritBongs
Tired of Europe
Tired of Russia
Tired of Japs
Tired of Faggy Tranny Globohomo USA
Tired of Ze Bugz ESG WEF Klaus
But especially Tired of Ultra lying Ukies

Their Flag is the new Fag Flag

Attached: 1660503191389736.png (1200x800, 14.28K)

When all is said and done, it's just the raucous USA and its vassals that stand with Ukraine. Outside that bubble, I promise nobody gives a shit about Ukraine.

*The third world stands with Russia

Any 1st world men with an IQ above 100 also support Russia

No, only ones who are as easily manipulated as niggers

Fuck YOU nigga.

Closer to winter and Shit-Kraine will be ignored.
Western countries will start focusing on their own problems.
Hohols will get suicidal,....lol

Attached: UKRAINE IS DYING.jpg (1278x852, 74.72K)

The UN is stupid and gay, and so is Wilsonianism.

You losers do now that only insignificant african and asian shitholes are on russias side, right?

UN tongue my anus. Worthless organization.

And yet they still are ass blasting Russians and will continue to do so. Face it, Putin shit the bed on this one. Let the war ride, lets see how many dead russians we can wrack up before Putin finally gets offed.

Oh no. What will the west do without support of brown people.

What UN has anything to do with it? There's no protests in Russia and there's even no protests staged by Russians outside of Russia. Only token journalists and unelectable & inexperienced "politicians" say something to Westoid media, with no grassroots base behind this.

Russia considers this an appropriate action and you may superficially disagree, without managing to convince the other party.

>You losers do now that only insignificant african and asian shitholes are on russias side, right?
Closer to winter and Shit-Kraine will be ignored.
Western countries will start focusing on their own problems.
Hohols will get suicidal,....lol

Attached: Torn Ukr flag & Bandera.png (1089x795, 855.23K)

Who cares about United Shitholes?

Attached: russian pedos.png (670x540, 173.44K)

Cant wait for the suicides in the Z camp when your fag winter prediction dies.

>But especially Tired of Ultra lying Ukies
>Their Flag is the new Fag Flag

Attached: pedo signaling flag __.png (912x820, 151.59K)

Don’t care RUSSIA STILL LOSING

Only losers are in favor of Ukraine/America. Everybody with a braincell would either bet his money on Brazil becoming a strong nation than America keeping it's wealth. The west is fucked. Digits will proof that WW3 will start in 2 years.

>Among the signatories of the statement are the European Union nations, the United States, the United Kingdom, Georgia, Turkey,
The only countries whose opinion on this matters whatsoever.

I support the current thing

Speaking of the UN, reminder that Russia accelerated UN agenda 2030 ;)

en.kremlin.ru/supplement/5770#sel=13:1:W2k,13:15:v3x;16:104:Lx3,16:159:lrj

Attached: 1933484545858556.png (986x1736, 209.19K)

I'm looking forward seeing Germany getting fucked this winter...LOL, and not only from freezing, but also from bloody and very violent street riots.
It will be fun watching on a big screen TV live. Hahaha hahaha

Attached: German nazi pig.jpg (1024x717, 86.75K)

>China, Russia Declare A NEW WORLD ORDER In Released Joint Statement
youtu.be/A-te4nwj9Z4

Attached: 1939394458589655.png (1110x518, 657.76K)

airuniversity.af.edu/Portals/10/CASI/documents/Translations/2022-02-04 China Russia joint statement International Relations Entering a New Era.pdf

Attached: 1660099986460449.png (1508x1856, 444.86K)

>will proof that WW3 will start in 2 years.
WW111
Lol

Death to globohomo

Surely nobody will freeze here, people might want to wear sweatshirts instead of t-shirts indoors, nothing else.

Even more unlikely that Germans will riot.

Well I guess we are going to have to wait for your shit prediction then. Trips.

>nothing else
Using wet rag also. You brought this on yourself, Hans. No one forced your hand and begged to price x5 the electricity bill. Self inflicted.

were you the one posting links to that joshs research substack the other night? i was impressed, very advanced level redpills even for me