Say what you want about boomer MAGA retards but they didnt fall for it

>Trump White House exerted pressure on FDA for Covid-19 emergency use authorizations, House report finds
>warp speed happened on trump’s watch. we can blame fauci and birx and redfield and the FDA, but the buck always stops on the president’s desk and there can be no real equivocation: this was a centerpiece effort from trump.
>he pushed HARD for it, pushed for the EUA, made piles and pile of political hay over his grand project to save us (and with claims he got robbed of it), and continues to take credit to this day.
>honestly, he seems like he’s getting set up as the one guy who does not know that this is about to be an exploding cigar of historic proportions.
And the retard never stopped bragging about "HIS VACCINE" for the last 2 years so yea fuck him for allowing himself to be setup yet again.
archive.im/Q2nnI

Attached: 2022-08-25 house sub-committee attacks trump for meddling with FDA on covid treatments1-Q2nnI.png (742x916, 257.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtoeCT0_A4_A12jY5dPSwT68YN7vLpxov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 2022-08-25 house sub-committee attacks trump for meddling with FDA on covid treatments-Q2nnI.png (794x8968, 3.25M)

everyone wanted a vaccine to exist, because it was the main answer to the lockdowns. you can't justify lockdowns if people can choose to get a vaccine.

Trump was openly, repeatedly against mandates. When he was in office there was never any question about federal mandates. I suspect this is the main reason they HAD to get him out at any price.

>everyone wanted a vaccine to exist
I didn't, satan.

Attached: 1660571920374314.png (1911x1659, 1.56M)

>everyone wanted a vaccine to exist, because it was the main answer to the lockdowns. you can't justify lockdowns if people can choose to get a vaccine.
Not everyone Satan

Attached: 1637028390047.jpg (680x531, 56.48K)

the irony here is that the left will say the vaccine is Trump's fault and he pressured society when none of Trump's supporters even took it. Somehow the left let Trump convince them to take his dose of poison.

Attached: 1605229424099.png (941x649, 918.06K)

Based unvaxxed MAGA-tard checking in.

We know. He bragged about it in the debate.
With Fauci gone and CDC under fire, what news is coMing out that dems are trying to pin on trump?
What happened to the FBI documents…?

Thank you for stopping by Satan but you are Jewish.

Attached: thank you for sharing your opinion but you are jewish-doge.jpg (750x749, 82.1K)

>trumpists are cultists
>still they didn't take their cult leaders vaccine
How will they explain this?

How will they turned into blaming the unvaxxed for not sharing their fate? Is what Im wondering. And they will manage somehow...
Wait wait wait. How about:
>This was Trumps plan from the beginning.
>He genocided us all but his supporters knew
>They knew thats why they never took it
>THEY KNEW ALL ALONG
Oh man that could actually work.

_ youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtoeCT0_A4_A12jY5dPSwT68YN7vLpxov

Attached: Trump_with_broccoli.png (512x512, 360.13K)

Attached: I aint clicking that shit.jpg (250x250, 13.64K)

now this is good shilling, n1 ^_^

Uninjected have the guns and the health.

...and those untouched and functional bone marrow.
if you know what I mean.

Attached: unvaccinated bone marrow-they coming for your organs.png (531x303, 33.83K)

Attached: huh wut what WHAT.gif (462x427, 1.89M)

I don't get it, what's it matter? I thought anti-trumpers were loving their vaccine and science for the past year

For the next presidential election admiting the vaccine injured will give them an edge and a guy to blame so you can expect 2 never ending of unrelenting years of constant "vaxxine bad" mate.

>Be me
>Liberal faggot
>Every expert agrees the democratic party has most of the smart people there for I am smart
>Believe science, don't listen to Russian misinform, disinformation or malinformation
>Do not take the horse medicine Brian stelter will make fun of you if you do.
> Brag about getting one shot of each "vaxxine" because doctor Anthony fauci told me I can mix and match
>Wear 4 masks to go grocery shopping for extra, extra protection

Honestly, I hope the fucking vaxx is worst than what we have been predicting all along, I feel ashamed sharing oxygen with this mouth breathers and being forced to call them part of the human species

Attached: 1661401785013.png (1113x1113, 593.3K)

I'll never take the vackseen Satan

Attached: 166122854437380851.jpg (478x700, 55.75K)

big if true