How can i start small business from around 300 dollar?

i wanna earn just 500 dollar per month now constantly. I have nothing except for 500 dollar.
What should i do? actaully should i start uber eats by buying a bike?
cuz i know there are many smart dudes here whose IQ is over 130, let me ask it here

Attached: 06000-endlessloveep1uglycriers.png (1136x640, 392.47K)

Buying an E-bike and doing uber eats isn't actually a bad idea, especially if you live in an urban area...

START AN ASIAN MASSAGE PARLOR FOR RICH JEWS..........

based.

Buy a pair of kneepads.

Steal people's pets and then return them for the reward money so you can buy rocket powered roller blades

Yep.

You can make $1500-$2000 and get fit af doing Uber eats. No shame in it.

Anyone that shames someone working a gig job to focus is an absolute loser. Far greater shame in being a NEET

Breed fancy rats.

>NEET
>shame
Get out of here normie.

Buy one tomato plant.
Grow and harvest, you will have enough for 50 tomato plants.
Grow and harvest, you will have 250 tomato plants.
Grow and harvest, you will have 12500 tomato plants. Sell 12000 for $1 each and you will get $12000. Repeat.

Fuck you for giving a legit answer

i get more than that on welfare per week

not many jews in Japan at all

actually this was an impressive opinion. they are for free

right.. this is the most realistic one. i am checking amazon now though i have once experienced uber eats yet

Become a book publisher

In Japan, you can't be a famer easily..where can i find the place to harvest in tokyo..

the last resort..defintelly..

If you people have those shitty little e- scooters littering your city, you can charge them for money. So a bikes like 50 bucks, a gasoline generator about 200 bucks, necessary accoutrements 100 bucks, and the rest is just overhead. Ezpz, make sure to pollute as much as possible when recharging those e-scooters.

Rob children's lemonade stands.

If you are actually Japanese and can speak English just translate hentai for pay

If you can either Tapescript, Python or Rust i am hiring for Up to 50 real Money equivalent an hours, depending on Work experience. Would bei contract Job, so Work aß much as you want

Show bussy

If you want to my used pantie hookup in JP we can work something out. You'll probably be making more like 3500/month if you can talk to women easily

Sell crack and hookers to hunter Biden. Place cameras and blackmail him afterwards

max out your credit cards, withdraw all cash, go to south america, buy $300 worth of pure cocaine, stuff it all up your ass and fly back home and resell it for 20x markup. repeat until rich or dead

>children's lemonade stands
wtf this motherfucking culture

that's actually a good idea. more hentai culture for international people

I am familiar about HTML and CSS. tho learning python a bit but not good at it yet. can I get 50 real money an hours teaching you Japanese so that you can cum in japaneese girls?

Attached: 0c2a55ea-s.jpg (650x646, 118.08K)

>rent hooker for $500
>tell her it's going to be a gangbang
>charge each man $500

open an ebay account
go to yard sales
buy stuff you know is valuable, lookup the stuff you think might be valuable before you buy it
you are not a reseller
easy to make six figures a year

*now a reseller

actually talking to women is what i am good at..
I was a pick up artist before!

how many years should i stay in jail if i fail to blackmail him..

Trained Shiba and akita doggos at airport must bark at me..

Attached: 1659694935230865.png (746x1054, 537.1K)

Just open up a stand at the local farmers market selling baba ghanoush, or pastries, or lasagna, crab cakes, or some ethnic dish from any other country. Novelty foods sell very well.