Chinese is the most disgusting sounding language on the planet...

Chinese is the most disgusting sounding language on the planet. Every time a chink opens its mouth I want to cut its head off.

Attached: toad.png (428x433, 152.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.tv/en/video/2044835385
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Chinese is the most disgusting sounding language on the planet.
beats german

Mandarin is kinda okay, Cantonese sounds like complete shit. But no, by far the worst is Vietnamese.

why do faguettes always throw stones from glass houses? Your language sounds like you're trying not to let the snot slip down into your throat when you got a cold.

if you listen to low iq immigrants screaming in a kitchen, its ugly.
if you listen to chinese anime, its beautiful.

bilibili.tv/en/video/2044835385

Yiddish is much worse.

It also sounds extremely gay, germanic languages sound manly

french is the most beautiful language ever designed by mankind, it's mathematical perfection, being fluent in ancient greek and ancient latin are required to even have any ability to properly speak a few sentences of french

Cyrillic languages for me

you've never heard portugeese I guess?
chinese just sounds dumb

Clearly you've never listened to a brazilian talking.........

kek

Ching-chong is pretty bad but there are many worse sounding languages

Based.

Thats why every nigger that enter in Europe speaks french

But with Vietnamese you can have names like Từ trúc đồng. Get it? Two truck dong? It's so big he needs two trucks to move it.

Best languages are English (obviously) and Italian.

I second this

it sounds disgusting. also how does it feel to be typing in English and not the most beautiful language ever designed? i'll take my answer in english you massive fag

Portuguese is a strong contender for worst sounding language.

>Thats why every nigger that enter in Europe speaks french
niggers cannot speak french, they don't have the required IQ to speak a tenth of it, any black trying to speak french will imediately devolve into ebonics that look nothing like french

>also how does it feel to be typing in English and not the most beautiful language ever designed?
pretty happy considering english is the language of globohomo and pozz, european countries are shielded from globohomo to least their country speaks english, and france generally doesnt speak english, so while all english speaking countries have been completely anihilated socially in the last 50 years, in france nothing has changed, and our american puppet governement is seen as clowns, who will be guillautined soon enough

Hebrew

Chinese and Turkish are the two most disgusting languages

Shut up queer.
You sound like you're hacking up phlegm 90% of the time. Just spit it out.
It's also an abomination to write. Half the word is silent.