Lmao thanks for paying for my college education, chuds. Don’t worry, I’ll be puuting my art history degree to good use!

lmao thanks for paying for my college education, chuds. Don’t worry, I’ll be puuting my art history degree to good use!

Attached: 05A667DA-0482-4AF4-BDED-A9F279C5FF59.jpg (1242x951, 142.34K)

Fuck you

I hate trannies like the next person but based for ripping off the government.

>savings account
I'm gonna puke with this level of goypleb

Wojak memes are really stale

>Chuds get investigated by FBI while valid females get loan cancelation
Trans winning. Chuds coping. We are real females btw

we must simply accelerate to the point when trannies like you hang on lamp posts. Therefore gov't increasing printing is unironically a good thing.

Attached: 1661101706522172.png (174x162, 19.57K)

Based. Escalate accelerate and immanetize

…so sad that steve jobs died of Ligma.

What's ligma?

Everyone else is rinsing the system for free shit
That's called "progressive policy"
But whites do it for education and suddenly it's a problem.....

>inflation is crushing his bank account
>so instead of combating one sector of inflation by striking interest payments we should let it continue to accrue and devalue our money
Fuck offfffff shlomo, you're mad that your usury tools are being attacked, we get it.

we paid for milenials to jerk off for 4 years....oh ya thats right, tax money is the bankers profit, they just loan money into existence when they want to pay for shit so fuck it , it don't matter anyway, its literally monopoly money that npc's think is real

Ligma balls nigger

The only place trannies will be hanging is out in your son’s bedroom

why is it that only poor people complain about other poor people getting money from the government, but they never complain about the rich getting billions in tax breaks and ppp loans? Theres a reason you never see rich people complaining about other rich people getting things from the government.

>PPP loand forgiven
>80% are uswd by jews for their own profit and grifters and boomers
>No memes about this fact ever posted

Totally organic guys

I forgot
>Trump lowering taxes for cooperations
>And rich (((people)))
>No wojak memes

>Biden helping millenials and zoomers and gen x
>HERR GUYS WOJAKS I SAW IN FACEBOOK

fuck i fucked it up im sorry. im a shitter, sorry i had too many threads open

Student loans are issued by a publicly traded corporate bank backed by the United States government, Sallie Mae. Student loan debt is bundled and issued in the form of securities that trade like bonds. These securities have a credit rating of BB-, meaning the holders are knowingly gambling and accept the risk of default or forgiveness. The United States Department of Education holds 94% of these securities.

Attached: unnamed (10).jpg (400x400, 20.41K)

>the only place trannies will be hanging
the rope yes. Soon to be supplied by yours truly God willing.

Attached: 1656009376256.jpg (460x606, 47.83K)