Remember the time amerimutts elected a literal nigger faggot as their president?

Remember the time amerimutts elected a literal nigger faggot as their president?

Attached: Barack Obama.jpg (1440x1921, 659.52K)

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

>elected
Lol, lmao

>t. nigger faggot enabler

You actually think anyone voted for a nigger? Are you out of your mind?

No. I remember election rigging being exposed, tho

Niggerfaggot tried banning my beautiful incandescent lightbulbs and he's trying again through his minions.

I also remember all the faggots who voted for him n 2008 saying that racism is over.

I remember how everyone thought things would change

Dumbasses

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-141941_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x800, 81.27K)

That is a white man

Attached: obamagrandmother-ce6554412a97e77dda9fae16a2a417a9b6bb6dd9.jpg (1967x1476, 627.89K)

Blame the GOP for shoving McCain and Romney down our throats.

TWO TIMES my Austrian bro... whose probably a kike in tel aviv vpn'ing in our humble abode.

Dude, it was Dominion back then as well. Also niggers getting fast food gift cards stuffing boxes n shiiiiiite.

Now the real politic. How steamed must this jew nigger sodomite be that he has to live in the closet? He's definitely BiG Mike's bottom.

Nigger killed Gadaffi and screw up Lybia for nothing

>First Black American President
Obama is only half black. His mother was white.
I voted for him, twice. No regrets.
Better him than those douchebags McCain & Romney.
Though Obama turned into a real POS when compared to Trump.

They thought they were voting for Benson

Attached: MV5BMjEwMjc0MDE2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjg1ODg0MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1397, 88.99K)

Remember that one guy, who said he blew coke with Obama and gave him a blowjob. Took a lie detector test and passed

Part of the plan

Imagine believing they actually let the general populous pick who is president, and yes that includes Trump.

you faggots elected merkel like 20 times in a row, get fucked krautnigger

Please refrain from posting, you are making us look stupid.

Yeah the most obvious grifter Ive ever seen.

How anyone voted for this guy is beyond reason. Even sitting in Australia at 17 I couldnt believe anyone was that dumb.

Especially, in 2012. Anyone who didnt switch to the GOP and vote Ron Paul should just end their lives as they are simpletons amd a waste of air.

They cheated obama in. He got 108% of registered voter turnouts. The media just shillee for him like they do for biden now. Well more precisely they shill biden in service to obama. What people fail to understand is the obama supporters really were and still are a cult centered on his personality. They will lie and cheat and steal and kill for obama and have done so. Hillary would have been a 3rd obama term and thats what really upset them.