Why was it considered a bad thing to have a big dick in Ancient Greece?

People would actually mock you if you had a big dick back then and statues of the enemy were portrayed with big dicks. Why is that?

Attached: DE01AED5-A32B-4C53-BE27-D1188C656AFB.jpg (1369x800, 113.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBJPlhnF3ao
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Statue* dick*/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

politically, it meant your mind was easy to tempt and you could not lead

Because the man who did great things despite having a tiny penis was a greater man than you.

I think this is actually like, not true or misunderstood or something

>muh dick
just like stupid niggers, all they think about is how big their dick is and nothing else

>DUDE WHY DIDNT DA GREEKS MAKE DA PUBLIC STATUES WITH HUGE VEINY ERECTIONS I CANT SUCK THIS OFF HAHA IM GONNA GO GET FUCKED IN THE ASS BY BBC SEE YA LATER WHITE BOY

They had, but everyone tried to break a dick from the statue so they decided to sculpt smaller dicks on statues.

Serotonin levels vs dopamine levels.
High serotonin + low dopamine = small penis, enlightenment grade mind, hallucinate on demand
Low serotonin + high dopamine = large penis, physical strength, aggressive unpredictable "animality"
high serotonin + high dopamine (with low prolactin) = ubermensch mode

Because big dick = less blood going to the brain

Imagine your flaccid dick not hanging below your balls LOL

Bigger dicks were considered a beast of burden trait. The Greeks were definitely ahead of their time

It made sodomy easier to perform. BBC would destroy ancient Greek fragile anus

Attached: 1661405458521.jpg (736x588, 112.77K)

imagine not having huge megaballs

i do get envious of flaccid size
sometimes it sucks having a "secret agent" cock lolol

A big dick was seen as comical, like having a big nose.
Monogamous civilized societies don’t need big dicks to compete with passing on your genes.
The silverback gorilla has a tiny dick because he’s evolved to protect his rights of procreation through strength.

Dopamine is the beast of burden, the reward chemical
go figure

the bloodline of god

Attached: 5a7.png (957x535, 472.27K)

>statues of the enemy were portrayed with big dicks
Source?

Nigger traits

Fags and diddlers, what do you expect by such degenerates?

>high serotonin + high dopamine
average penis like mine?

Yeah, my dick sometimes gets pretty tiny when flaccid. But it's normal length and fairly girthy when erect. Stealth dicks ftw, bro.

Cock

Attached: 89E38382-7F85-4DAE-B69C-302708F246B1.png (893x1280, 909.76K)

greeks were pedos and prefered men sexually so a large memeber wasnt ideal for a society that lacks lubricant and diapers

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 10.39.23 AM.png (581x563, 480.86K)

>implying jewish demoralization has any grain of truth

as a handful-of-times a week coomer, wen i recently did nofap for 2 weeks, by dick shrivelled up a lot
perhaps big dicks are a sign of incessant abuse and inability to control one's libido

i mean literally, "thinking with your dick", if there's so much blood down there that there's less for your upper head

Attached: file.png (735x960, 1.21M)

large penises break off of statues easily

Melanin in the skin produces the elevated dopamine levels, very good. It also has to do with whether a child is raised with mental stimulation that provides serotonin, or physical stimulation that provides dopamine

damn well bet you could point better, though

because the people who made the rules didn't have big dicks

Yup. Balance is powerful, cause its the baseline that can raise the bar permanently instead of going into highs and lows (manic depression, schizophrenia, etc)

It would possibly shift the focus away from the statue itself, so small penises were sculpted instead.

It is the most manliest thing (women don't have penis) and also the most cutest thing. Women (attention whores) were jealous about it

Attached: f94e887cbbccf5a7a83e5a9b7020e469.png (500x500, 69.55K)

Women love huge balls like that. Women look at the testicle sack to measure fertility, not the penis shaft. Longer cocks are for pack evolved creatures that need their sperm to shoot deeper than other pack-members sperm. White men evolved to shoot the biggest loads in order to maximize the chance of pregnancy occurrence in a monogamous marriage.

White men literally have the biggest dicks though

Meanwhile Greeks were like
>Muh dicklet

00because if you made a statue with a dick people could wrap there hand around, some asshoke would come and snap it off.

Cope

The David is meant to represent him before his battle with Goliath, while he is ready for the combat, he is also scared shitless, especially when seen from above.

As society becomes more feminine we become more obsessed with carnal pleasure, sex, etc, and higher mind intellectual pursuits no longer matter.

The dicklet cope

Very philosophical Greek concept. I like it

They're growers rather than mutated.

youtube.com/watch?v=vBJPlhnF3ao

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Statue* dick*/type/op/
OP is just a sperg that got broken by the BGC poster, this is going to be another 1pbtid thread btw

Its a meme. They made it this tiny to censor it. Most likely it was the standard to make any dick this size. Breasts of women on statues also have a somewhat fixed size. And I haven't seen statues of women with a labia or vagina either. Most have their legs tight. In statues and in paintings.

Shower = lack of control of emotions, a trait of women
Grower = control of emotions, a trait of men

Attached: MetalFatigue.png (567x852, 1008.83K)

Subversive.

Comically huge penises were worn in Greek comedy. So they were associated with vulgarity.

Materials, user.
A realistically sized Greek cock would fall off from the weight of the marble.
The root of the shaft can't hold it.

I am white with a huge dick statistically speaking, the biggest dick in the world belongs to a pasty white man

I feel for all the average dicked guys who are so easily demoralized

Attached: 5EBE7FB3-4E2D-4ADB-9FB2-D844A063BB9C.jpg (1125x1166, 504.79K)