If you can't get a woman then you're retarded

>inb4 women are not attracted to intelligence
Women are attracted to actual intelligence (how to succeed in life), not incelligence (eidetic memory of one's entire pepe folder and strategic knowledge of how Germany could've won WW2)

Attached: IMG-20220812-WA0000.jpg (367x403, 22.81K)

I can't breed

Being red pilled is better than women

if you get a woman youre retarded

>How to succeed at life

You don't need an ounce of intelligence for that, look at all the successful bulgarian human traffickers and criminals. Is the world a better place because of them? No

That's quite liteally a man

I've never seriously tried to get a woman before. I have been courted by 2 women in the past, but I rejected them both because women stress me out. I enjoy my life of solitude. I like writing in the woods with nothing but my computer, my thoughts, and a cup of joe.

I can get them fine, I just don’t want to spend time around them.

Attached: 5CFC306C-D82B-4992-B0D4-06C0F1A2FF0E.jpg (266x400, 15.64K)

Women are not attratcted to "how germany can win ww2" intelligence
Women are attracted to "Germany could never win ww2" intelligence

1 post this id

ignored and stupid

sage

intelligence contributes to success, but it is not the only factor. for example, luck contributes to success. would you say women find luck attractive? and when one's luck run out, does one lose all attractiveness?

/thread

i can get a woman, do i want to babysit an overgrown womanchild? no

i went for those women and it ruined my life in multiple ways. so i envy you. but alas reproduction. when they knew their place it was no problem. it was no problem for your fathers generation or his father's.now it's crabs in the bucket fighting over refuse and subhumans

Pretty lame ass excuse for being a virgin

Usually women choose you, so if they are choosing you, it means they see something of value in you.

If they are not choosing you, it means you are useless. Most women nowadays choose retards with good looking faces. So now the value is good looking faces, not intelligence.

>eidetic memory of one's entire pepe folder and strategic knowledge of how Germany could've won WW2
oh drat!

Attached: SuITjY2.jpg (1018x527, 176.22K)

Why is that, user? It's it because the only women you can get are ugly and stupid? Be honest, chap

>you get a woman youre retarded
Married with 3 kids can conquer.

this has always been a lie and projection because most of these guys are divorcees and men who had their lives ruined post-roastie thanks to jew enablers bribing and incentivizing them in courts like they did docs with vax

I broke up with 8 women. You'd have to lobotomize me to want to share my life with a fucking retarded woman. Woman can't talk about any serious subject. They don't know anything besides makeup, sex, travel, cheating, GOSSIP GOSSIP AND GOSSIP. Tiktok doomscrolling, talking about other people all fucking day long, hating long term planning, wanting to feel good all the time, getting bored (I fucking hate women and their incessant boredom). Women are fucking retarded, niggerbrained creatures. If you can't stand boredom, you can't be a real human. Women want you to be a nigger, dropping cum in them, providing for them and listening to her shit and being stereotypically cool, whatever that may mean in her stupid bugbrained head. It could mean owning the latest car, being fat, being skinny, being buff, being tall, being short, being popular among a certain group of people, etc.

If you live with a woman you will be poisoned by her, unless you hit her and make her shut up, but you can't do that anymore.
Your life will become shittier.
You'll waste more and more time.
You'll have to make wifey happy so you can be happy, because you will get attached to her through hormones, sex, pleasure, etc.
It's basically a trap for simps and cucks.

holy sevens

>incelligence
I'm going to steal this and use it from now on. Thanks Bulgbro. I've been looking for a word to describe what you've explained.

according to women it is

t.

Attached: 30C6BD63-0388-4239-BE3C-2B4C716120A4.jpg (2000x3000, 713.86K)

>Luck
Cope

I have almost no interest in women as more than something pleasant to look at. I find sex unstimulating and distasteful most of the time. Even masturbation is a chore i complete once or twice a month.

With some irony, women read my disinterest as a challenge. I have managed to attract the of attention of multiple women just by acting bored or disinterested around them, or engaging in friendly banter and emphasizing remaining friends. I have had two female boss, one of whome I considered a truly beautiful woman (blonde blue eye, great personality, very sharp) who I listen to carefully and occasionally joke around with and suddenly they want me around them all the time...

But ultimately, its just bothersome to deal with their antics to the point were I would prefer to be alone.

Thank you for your sacrefice.

Attached: 1646071853863.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

Just say money you faggot.

i always feel degraded by interacting with one. they are so empty-headed and immoral that it is a turn off.
and you can always count on them to have an inferiority complex, it just depends if they react by flipping out or if they accept it

thats NOT a man

women do indeed exist

And they are a waste of air

>Delusional beliefs that women lust after him because they did regular small talk once
Yikes

Being redpilled supposed to get you laid, not lay on your back wanking to yourself to death.

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

women can be fun if applied correctly

Attached: 1661255254141535.gif (245x170, 478.31K)

Try not rubbing your dicks for 2 minutes you coomer fucks, you'll soon stop being such a pussy when the only release you'll get in months comes from hammering that girl you're nervous about talking to

Attached: latest.png (772x888, 476.9K)

Having a gf is pretty overrated. People idealized being in a relationship because it's the only thing that gives them life. They have no other source of life.

>intelligence
That's a weird way to spell money, but okay

women can't tell if someone is intelligent or not

Attached: 1661388400570266.webm (324x640, 2M)

he basically said money then called it applied intelligence.

god I hate women so much its unreal

You sound like a major autistic fag. You have to feel to be intellectually stimulated all the time. Sometimes you need to chill back, relax, and shoot the shit with your woman. Nothing is absolutely wrong with being casual and talking random trivial stuff with your women every now and then.
You’re a Fucking autistic spatz who stuck on a serious mode like 24/7. I’m a dude and I’ll never hang out with your kind at all. You need to learn to chill and enjoy life sometimes.