What should be done with UFO niggers...

What should be done with UFO niggers? They are as obnoxious as christfags and derail any productive discussion with schizophrenic fantasy.

Attached: original.png (1600x900, 1.33M)

ignore sage and call them a kike instead of making threads about em?

>empty threads gather more moss

>they are as obnoxious as christfags
They're not even close. Christfags are a million times worse.

You’re worse

Believe in aliens

>pls anons be bad to christians
>waaaaah
Fuck you kike. Rofl

I want to murder space aliens

Think about what Stephen Hawking's said just before he she'd his body.

It was a big mistake what Carl Sagan and his NASA buddies did by sending that fucking gold disc into space with our DNA and universal treating in mathematical sequences

A big Fuck You, NASA. I would have never authorized such a thing

Shut the fuck up grayface.

Who's statue is on the UFO?

More annoying the posts complaining about ufos and Christ?

You have to be a mentally ill retard if you believe in aliens

>tfw no UFO gf
>tfw no face

How to obtain sighting of UFO guys? I don't have a low enough IQ mistake things in sky! :(

Gas chambers?

we will end up in space eventually, what does it actually matter?

>UFO believers
>Christ believers
Completely different groups, friendo.

Attached: 17176B2A-2911-47E5-B17B-5F1235501B8A.jpg (723x405, 189.2K)

swamp gas chambers.

Conspiracy theories are always filled with bible quotes in their videos

Enough with fucking kike posters, you'll never be liked here, you are perpetually estranged everywhere. Get a fucking grip and let go. Be gone.

Fuck off meme retard, am i wrong?

>am I wrong?
Am I right?

Get lost, the fuck out you go. Raus.

>Am I right?
no you're a dumb low IQ retard lol

I make kimchi from time to time. It's not hard at all. Decide if you're gonna cut the korean cabbage or leave it whole-ish (cut into halves or quarters) then put it into a plastic bag with lots of pickling or kosher salt and rub it into the cabbage. Squeeze as much air out of the bag as you can and twist it shut, tucking the open end under the cabbage's weight.
Let it sit until a whole lot of liquid is leached out. Like... a lot a lot. Then drain, rinse and dry. Taste a bit of the cabbage to see if it needs more rinsing before drying it with kitchen paper.
Make the "dressing." idk wtf to call it but it's all the stuff that gives the kimchi its flavour as well as preserves it. That stuff is sugar, soya sauce, fish sauce (or Korean shrimp/oyster/clam/etc water), korean chilli flake or powder, grated or pasted ginger, grated or pasted garlic and chopped onion greens. I don't think I'm forgetting anything.
Anyway, mix all that together with the now-dry cabbage and pack it all into a jar.
Put a piece of cloth or kitchen paper over the mouth of the jar and keep it in place with string or elastic band. Then just... let it sit.
That's all there is to it.

No I'm not, you're a permastranger spineless INFILTRATOR, now git.

Out you go.