Spain past its Muslim period failed to produce any relevant philosophers, mathematicians, scientist...

Spain past its Muslim period failed to produce any relevant philosophers, mathematicians, scientist, artist and physician. Its only accomplishment is the cowardly genocide of the native Americans, the persecutions of Jews and Muslims and the enslavement of many native Africans, Americans and Asians.

Attached: aa.png (1200x997, 471.13K)

Cervantes mogs all sandnigger notables
Kys diasporanigger

>persecution of jews and muslims
Based

I have seen this thread thousands of times, this is a bot thread

glorious averroean rationalism folded over one thousand times

>mathematicians, scientist,

Attached: mphs27q5ei121.jpg (411x411, 28.35K)

africa begins at the pyrenees. if not for heaps of eu development funds, that place would be in the stone age.

at least the portugese are humble, nice, hospitible, etc.

shame the share the peninsula with the arrogant, insufferable spanish cunts.

Millions of people speak more Spanish than French, so to me It makes them a winner and you a loser.

>al-anda- oops

Attached: 1590243875962.gif (600x544, 882.6K)

go fuckyourself ahmed
Spain is catholic forever and you can't do nothing to change that

>cowardly
>1vs100
>coardly
go fuck a goat, MMamamamahoud El Bougnoulislam

Spain needs to return to Islam

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-090502_Telegram.jpg (1080x1451, 595.14K)

St John of the Cross is wiser than Muhammad the warlord.

Oh look, it's this thread again.OP got destroyed last time, I wonder what will happen this time?!

Attached: 1661349013233441.jpg (506x506, 86.39K)

vs100
nah way more

cortez had 500 men, the aztec empire had several millions, tenochtitlan was the largest city in the world by population when he conquered it

Pizarro I think had 200 men when he conquered the inca empire, though he did a really botched job

the conquistadors were still niggers, they all came from moriscos and converts, basically the moorish pirates turned bloodthirsty rapists in the new world, the spanish kings and queens killed all of them, then they sent a second generation of conquistadors, real spaniards this time, to establish a system of feudalism in the new world, which is what they did with the plantation system, and in the end, the spanish empire became a massive shitshow full of many different nonwhite races, slavery, and social castes, no wonder it became what it is today

Queen Isabella I did nothing wrong you shitskin.

That's just wrong, Cortes and the other weren't killed, they even even generally have descendants today in Spain. One of the most prominent writer in Spain in the 19th century Juan Donoso Cortés is Hernan great great great (...) grandson.
It's true that there were some Mroiscos and conversos among the conquistadors but it wasn't a general
The rape thing is a meme too, most of the mixing happened at the incentive of jesuits missionary and they came after the conquest was done.

It's true that there were some Moriscos and conversos among the conquistadors but it wasn't a general rule*

Artists? Like Cervantes, Dali, and Picasso? You might be right about the others, but don't push it.

yes, all portuguese are awesome and all spanish suck

Attached: 7BB2FDF1-AA0C-4742-AFCC-E88A8E94A812.gif (332x329, 905.42K)

>That's just wrong, Cortes and the other weren't killed
the entire pizzaro family was removed, and I am 70% sure cortez himself or his descendants were either killed or jailed and removed from power, because the spanish kings feared one of their governors far away would gain too much power in a land where it takes them months to even send a message, and become an indepepdent realm they would have trouble recovering

with weather like theirs why do anything?